Where Are They Showing The World Cup

rmicheald

Being presumably one of the top first round games for Pattaya with all its UK inhabitants I presume pretty much any bar/pub/resto which is still open that time of the night will have it on.

FYI it will be on Channel 3 so any TV set with a simple aerial will be able to show it, albeit with the Thai commentary...

FYI it will be on Channel 3 so any TV set with a simple aerial will be able to show it, albeit with the Thai commentary...

Interesting info about Channel 3. Thanks. Is there a resource (newspaper - for example?) that details which matches will be on regular Thai tv?

True Visions (UBC) is showing all the matches in High Def.

is that in English commentary I presume?

You presume wrong mate.Another stitch up by True,getting people to have the hd box then announcing no audio in english

Looking for cheap beer, A/C and a good view of the Telly

Thanks

I heard Gulliver's on beach road near soi 2 will be showing it on big screens, and will be packed out.

Gullivers expensive beer,good place though.Try Rockhouse in soi lk metro,having free food and alcohol specials all thru the matches

You presume wrong mate.Another stitch up by True,getting people to have the hd box then announcing no audio in english

:blink:dam_n, will any cable channels have English commentary? I'm sure there would be.

I heard Astro are having the commentary in english,and the 2 sports channels have just appeared on my Sophon cable package,but thew 2 south african channels have vanished.They might be the same but i dont know as it does say Astro on the screen.

:blink:dam_n, will any cable channels have English commentary? I'm sure there would be.

There is NO ENGLISH commentary for any of the games. They purchased the rights for the video but were too cheap to purchase the English. Of course most of the people who live here are Thai...

So where has the games with English commentary?

Was out last night in Pattaya New Plaza all the bars only had Thai commentary, it was rubbish but couldn't really go elsewhere as it was pissing down.

Want to find somewhere good for the England game tonight.

Don't know if I can watch it at home?

Have Sophon which has recently changed its sports channels to Astro Supersport.

Are the games shown live on this channel? They are showing re run highlights of last nights games at the moment.

The matches are on sophon with English commentary on Astro supersports,they showed the matches last night,the first half of the Africa Mexico Game lost signal because of heavy Rain but after that everything was perfect.

Good commentary and good Match anaylysis

The matches are on sophon with English commentary on Astro supersports,they showed the matches last night,the first half of the Africa Mexico Game lost signal because of heavy Rain but after that everything was perfect.

Good commentary and good Match anaylysis

There is a God after all then! The missus just got Banglamung cable, with Astro, in the bedroom..... and she paid for it!

Brilliant! :)