British Thai Rioter Used To Work As A Royal Porter

sharecropper

It is hard to imagine that he was ever sane enough to be accepted to work there.

I wish I were his agent !

He's gonna make a lot of money when he gets back to UK.

Edited by GM1955

It is hard to imagine that he was ever sane enough to be accepted to work there.

I wish I were his agent !

He's gonna make a lot of money when he gets back to UK.

I would not wish too hard. There was a guy some years ago, looser kind of guy, who jumped in the water and went over Niagra Falls with only his cloths to become the first ever to survive without a boat or a barrel. He was famous for about 12 hours, then forgotten.

Couldn't he figure out by his own brain that he would get into BIG troubles if he would anticipate in the Bangkok spectacle?

I think the brain he might have had was taken back or never given. As we use to say in the Navy he didn't have all of the stenciling on his seabag.

Someone reliable told me last night he was also the foreigner at the forefront of the ASEAN riot in Pattaya last year and was widely seen on Thai TV. Anyone know if that is true,, and whether he has been charged with anything relating to that?

Someone reliable told me last night he was also the foreigner at the forefront of the ASEAN riot in Pattaya last year and was widely seen on Thai TV. Anyone know if that is true,, and whether he has been charged with anything relating to that?

This was widely reported in the media a while back.

Well, he did himself say he was doing steroids and that tends to

set ones mind on the looser side of coherent by most reports.

That was one of the specific excuses he gave for his outburst to the Scots fellow with vid cam.

what a croc. Next he will have the heritage of a knight!

So then we'd have One Knight in Bangkok I suppose? :)

That pun deserves some acknowledgement, although I think he is more likely to feature in Debrett's Beerage than Peerage.

you can see him amongst the general melee throwing stones at the police

[/url]

Many thanks for the link. Watching the footage again makes me think:

1. How utterly depressing, to know if that happened again in Pattaya the police would be equally incompetent/wilfully useless.

2. What a real idot this guy is. Lives in a luxury condominium in Northshore, thinks taking part in a class struggle with the poor of Isaan is a good idea.

Maybe he is fuelled by class resentment because of his former job? :)

Couldn't he figure out by his own brain that he would get into BIG troubles if he would anticipate in the Bangkok spectacle?

I think the brain he might have had was taken back or never given. As we use to say in the Navy he didn't have all of the stenciling on his seabag.

A few cans short of a six-pack?

p.s. retired navy

[/url][/url]

Many thanks for the link. Watching the footage again makes me think:

1. How utterly depressing, to know if that happened again in Pattaya the police would be equally incompetent/wilfully useless.

2. What a real idot this guy is.

Definitely and idiot. Still, if Arisman is ever caught I doubt he will be put in an orange jumpsuit and shackled the same way Savage is.

Definitely and idiot. Still, if Arisman is ever caught I doubt he will be put in an orange jumpsuit and shackled the same way Savage is.

You're right, any one of us runs the risk of ending up in this situation if we are merely accused of a crime in Thailand.

Ragardless of guilt this will be the outcome of an accusation unless large amounts of money are paid.

This is an unexpected twist, I wonder about the circumstances under which he left his job.

If true this could become quite a media story in the UK.

Probably complaining about the poor pay, not so long ago he would have lost his head for doing that.tongue.gif