Visa Extension Photographs

Just applied at Chaengwattana today for a Visa renewal/extension providing essentially the same documents and similar photos as on previous years. The lady was insistent that a photo of the happy couple was provided showing us inside the family home. Previously I had provided photos of us celebrating Christmas,the New Year or Birthdays as it is convenient to ask the Hotel Staff to take a couple of photos for us.

I noticed that she had previously rejected some earlier Applicants for the same reason who later took the necessary photos to her

Fortunately I did have a couple of pictures on my computer which were acceptable and I delivered them in the afternoon much to her surprise.

Also a slight change in the 90 day reporting. The Application date is now accepted as the start of the 90 days.

Also a slight change in the 90 day reporting. The Application date is now accepted as the start of the 90 days.

This is certainly news. Can somebody confirm this?

If the application is now accepted as a report do they still need the TM.47 form at the same time of application for extension?

If not, how do we get the return report slip needed for future notifications?

opalhort

A little slip has been stapled to my passport stating report again on the 6th September. It states that an Application for temporary stay by Form TM 7 is considered to be a notification of place of residence for the first time. The TM 47 which I had filled in was given back to me as not required.

This is certainly news. Can somebody confirm this?

If the application is now accepted as a report do they still need the TM.47 form at the same time of application for extension?

If not, how do we get the return report slip needed for future notifications?

opalhort

When collecting my 12 monthly extension at Khon Kaen Immigration in March they also updated my 90 day report at the same time.Without the TM47 application.