I Want To Burn A Big Fatty!

bangkokburning

Just the website looks to posh. Its near impossible to get me into long pants. My girlfriend is super casual as well.

thx

In that case, Club Perdomo would not be suitable for you. Other venues I've visited for cigars/drinks include the Cigar Divan in the 494 Bar at Grand Hyatt...not expensive during happy hour but generally it's also a long pants place. Frankly, I think your best bet would be to bring your own cigars (you can buy Cubans at Pacific Liquor in Sukhumvit opposite the UBC II Building) and smoke them in the outdoor area of a pub like Bulls Head, Soi 8 Bar etc. Scotch prices are more reasonable in pubs also.

Edited by mark5335

Just the website looks to posh. Its near impossible to get me into long pants. My girlfriend is super casual as well.

thx

In that case, Club Perdomo would not be suitable for you. Other venues I've visited for cigars/drinks include the Cigar Divan in the 494 Bar at Grand Hyatt...not expensive during happy hour but generally it's also a long pants place. Frankly, I think your best bet would be to bring your own cigars (you can buy Cubans at Pacific Liquor in Sukhumvit opposite the UBC II Building) and smoke them in the outdoor area of a pub like Bulls Head, Soi 8 Bar etc. Scotch prices are more reasonable in pubs also.

wink.gif