Most Thai Teachers Fail In Their Own Subjects

webfact

I'm not quite sure what you don't get about this.

Europeans are non Americans but non Americans are not necessarily Europeans, so yes there is quite a difference between the two.

Either you refuse to see this or you are incapable. I know you don't like Animatic and are desperate to score points against him in whatever game you play, But is that stopping you admitting that you made a mistake. Anyway its obviously pointless trying to talk to you.

That not every non-American is a European is not the issue here. The stupidity comes with the word AND in the phrase " most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans" and that is the point is was up to. You failed to see that.

I am not desperate to score points against whoever, but you seems to by desperate to play here the defender for that Farang USA for whatever reason. He tried hard to say something smart, but actually said something stupid. stereotyping " most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans"

Most non-Americam including a non surprising number of Europeans would probably give a s*ht about these self-centered US-Americans.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europeans are non Americans but non Americans are not necessarily Europeans, so yes there is quite a difference between the two.

Either you refuse to see this or you are incapable. I know you don't like Animatic and are desperate to score points against him in whatever game you play, But is that stopping you admitting that you made a mistake. Anyway its obviously pointless trying to talk to you.

That not every non-American is a European is not the issue here. The stupidity comes with the word AND in the phrase " most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans" and that is the point is was up to. You failed to see that.

I am not desperate to score points against whoever, but you seems to by desperate to play here the defender for that Farang USA for whatever reason. He tried hard to say something smart, but actually said something stupid. stereotyping " most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans"

Most non-Americam including a non surprising number of Europeans would probably give a s*ht about these self-centered US-Americans.

Got a bit of American jealousy going on there have you. Sound a little bit bitter.

By the way I'm not American myself.

Got a bit of American jealousy going on there have you. Sound a little bit bitter.

:crazy:

And according to Farang USA Animatic you probably know not much about Americans and what you know is far from the truth, because you are one of the stupid non-Americans or one of the stupid Europeans, they are all the same, according to Farang USA Animatic. :P

Most people don't give a s*ht, all over the world, on every continent in every country. That is not bitter, but it is the truth. That is not very intelligent of these people, but also nothing what one nation can accuse all the others, because they are all the same way ignorant and no-one (no continent or country) is there much different from the others.

:crazy:

And according to Farang USA Animatic you probably know not much about Americans and what you know is far from the truth, because you are one of the stupid non-Americans or one of the stupid Europeans, they are all the same, according to Farang USA Animatic. :P

Most people don't give a s*ht, all over the world, on every continent in every country. That is not bitter, but it is the truth. That is not very intelligent of these people, but also nothing what one nation can accuse all the others, because they are all the same way ignorant and no-one (no continent or country) is there much different from the others.

Given your literacy deficit, if I were you I would not be challenging the intelligence of others on this forum.

IN spite of most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans thinking the USA population is

one monolithic block, mentally in lock step to their currently elected leaders political kant.

Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

:jerk:

Is there a difference between non-Americans and Europeans?

Duhhh! Ever heard of Asians or Africans? :cheesy:

Everyone asks me where I am from and I say MINNESOTA... and not one knew what country that was in. I think Thailand needs to stop being so self centered and hire real teachers who at least know something and can teach.. Set your standards a wee bit higher kiddies... Micky and Donald refuse to comment..

Maybe Americans could be less self centered and not expect that everyone in the world knows all your states! I mean: ask most American where they come from and they will tell you the state they live in rather than the country.

We Americans do not "expect that everyone in the world" know all of our States. Just those who are literate. They should also know all of the countries in all of the continents. It's called geography. It has nothing at all to do with being self-centered.

Referencing which State one comes from provides a perspective into one's cultural experiences. Most of the States are quite different. The regions of the U.S. (East coast, West coast, Mid-West, the South, etc.) are significantly different.

Have you "Americans" ever heard of the continent with the name 'America'? There is not just that one country, the USA, you should also know that there are other countries on that continent. It's called geography. And to fail in that has a lot to do with being self-centered.

Actually the continent is called 'North America". You need to do some real studying before you are ready to start teaching anyone much of anything.:D

You are right self-centered Farang USA. :jerk:

Actually the continent is called 'North America". You need to do some real studying before you are ready to start teaching anyone much of anything.:D

UG, it's difficult to imagine how some people find there way home at night.

IN spite of most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans thinking the USA population is

one monolithic block, mentally in lock step to their currently elected leaders political kant.

That was my original point, but he/she couldn't see it

Again the Anti American rubbish. And then to prove the point a wa nk symbol.

After that I bow to your intelligence.

Peace

That was my original point, but he/she couldn't see it

He seems to have gotten at least my point, so he cut out that part of my quote that gives the hint what is not logical in the sentence in question: non-Americans AND Europeans

And how many Farang USA think that way? Most Americans AND a surprising number of North Dakotians?

Again the Anti American rubbish. And then to prove the point a wa nk symbol.

After that I bow to your intelligence.

Peace

Hello wannabe teacher. :crazy:

What about the Anti Non-American rubbish and Anti Non-American stereotyping in " most non-Americans and a surprising number of Europeans thinking the USA ..." blah blah?

Most Non-American (that includes next to African and Asian also European) AND European (why count them again?) think the same, are the same? Doesn't matter if you come from Serbia, Uganda, Vietnam, Russia, France, Libya, Iran, Italy, Kenya, Mongolia and some 100 odd other countries, all thinking the same. Only the USA population (Americans? North American? Or US-Americans?) is quite full of diversity. :jerk:

What makes me to an anti-American if I call only one (or two) Farang USA, one (or two) certain person from the USA, self-centered? I am not stereotyping all US-Americans or like you say all Americans (which is a continent, to know about that is called geography).

Your friend and ally, the one you are defending here, comes almost daily up with some racist remark and stupid stereotypes, have you ever said something against it? No, never. :bah:

Your friend and ally, the one you are defending here, comes almost daily up with some racist remark and stupid stereotypes, have you ever said something against it? No, never.

Why don't you point some out, instead of just accusing him of being a bigot when it is perhaps unjustified?

Edited by Ulysses G.

Your friend and ally, the one you are defending here, comes almost daily up with some racist remark and stupid stereotypes, have you ever said something against it? No, never.

Why don't you point some out, instead of just accusing him of being a bigot when it is perhaps unjustified?

I think Throatwobbler knows what i am talking about, thought he isn't one of the mega bright Americans, only one of these non-American who don't know much what the truth are. Who knows if Throatwobbler has a western man as father and even if, he could be still jewish, so not much better. All that is is full of deficits in the eyes of the some TVF with a superiority complex.

I think Throatwobbler knows what i am talking about, thought he isn't one of the mega bright Americans, only one of these non-American who don't know much what the truth are. Who knows if Throatwobbler has a western man as father and even if, he could be still jewish, so not much better. All that is is full of deficits in the eyes of the some TVF with a superiority complex.

I'm from Yorkshire, my dad is definitely Western, and so what if he wasn't would that make my view point less valid. Then you said I could be Jewish. So now you're getting all Anti Semitic. Really showing your true colours now. For you information I am totally atheist. Now I'm waiting for you to pigeon hole that into one of your hate boxes.

Lets face it so far you've shown yourself to be a Xenophobic anti Semite, and possibly racist.

Edited by Throatwobbler