Multiple Non O In Hcmc Vietnam

yes i already know KL can do it for 100k, but i would like to know the recent case at HCMC.

In April I got a multiple-entry "O" visa bsaed on Thai child at the Thai Embassy in Hanoi.

Initially they told me they only issue a single-entry unless you can present a letter from the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirming residency in Vietnam. However, I was able to show them a consultancy contract with a company in Hanoi which required several visits, and they accepted that. Don't know about the minimum financial requirements as was able to show over a million baht on deposit in Bangkok Bank.

In April I got a multiple-entry "O" visa bsaed on Thai child at the Thai Embassy in Hanoi.
i think they would consider this a visit of friend or family member, im not sure i might be wrong.
Initially they told me they only issue a single-entry unless you can present a letter from the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirming residency in Vietnam. However, I was able to show them a consultancy contract with a company in Hanoi which required several visits, and they accepted that. Don't know about the minimum financial requirements as was able to show over a million baht on deposit in Bangkok Bank.
i'm sorry but you lost me here

A Thai child is like a Thai wife and a valid reason for non immigrant O visa issue. The second part is that the Consulate will not normally issue a multi entry visa to someone not resident (in some manner) in Vietnam.

The second part is that the Consulate will not normally issue a multi entry visa to someone not resident (in some manner) in Vietnam.
quite interesting, im sure what to make of this, weird that you have to be resident of vietnam to be able to apply for a Thai mult non-O, i hope this is not the case in HCMC

i guess not to many people have gone to HCMC for their mult non-O, i was hoping to hear from some one or any one that actually apply there.

I got a free ticket to HCMC, it would be a waste if i have to change my destination to KL instead, i'll try to wait for another week or so to see if any reply, after that i will call the Thai consulate in HCMC vietnam myself and ask them directly.

Edited by chowder