Looking For Babysitter.

Hey everybody,

Was wondering if anyone could recomend a babysitter or part time nanny on the island, Or local agency if there is one.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Not sure how old you kid is for this to be an idea but I found a babysitter at my sons nursery. I asked one of the assistants & paid her 1k baht per time, usually was between 8pm - 2am & only weekends. Paid her more than a farang friend gets for babysitting for guests at the hotel she works at but for my own peace of mind & for my son to have a beloved teacher at home, taking care of him, well worth it :)

Not sure how old you kid is for this to be an idea but I found a babysitter at my sons nursery. I asked one of the assistants & paid her 1k baht per time, usually was between 8pm - 2am & only weekends. Paid her more than a farang friend gets for babysitting for guests at the hotel she works at but for my own peace of mind & for my son to have a beloved teacher at home, taking care of him, well worth it :)

Hi Boo,

My son is still pretty young, 8 months. That is very good advise though, an assistant at one of the nursery's would be perfect. I agree with the money also, when it comes to caregivers

is not really the time to be looking for the cheapest available option. Thanks.