Mail Order Food Supplies

mcfester

Post title should read 'Mail Order Food Supplies'

Does anybody do mail order food supplies that you can't get up country like HP sauce, beans, pickled onions etc?

I live in the middle of nowhere and don't travel to Bkk that often so mail order would be great if anybody knows.

Edited by penzman

Yes I did last Christmas and everything was delivered in perfect condition.

Make sure you talk to the supplier about the value of goods because this will determine how much import duty you will pay, and tell them not to include the shipping cost on the invoice. If they do Thai Customs will charge you tax on the whole invoice about.

For example I spent 140 uk pounds on goods, the shipping via UPS was 80 pounds, I paid tax on 220, so be warned don't make the same mistake as me.

Talk to supplier most of them will help you out.

Post title should read 'Mail Order Food Supplies'

Does anybody do mail order food supplies that you can't get up country like HP sauce, beans, pickled onions etc?

I live in the middle of nowhere and don't travel to Bkk that often so mail order would be great if anybody knows.

Where do you live? Look on http://www.farangconnection.awebspace.com see if there's anything there you need. Maybe we can sort something out. Also if you go to a supplier like Belucky,Simple Simon or S & M foods they will put stuff on a bus for you in a cool box. Don't think about getting it from UK, there is everything here, somewhere. In Isaan, there is my shop in Surin and Matts shop in Buriram. I get all my English pies from the Bakehouse in Pattaya as well. It's all good stuff. P.M. me for more details.