National Football Jerseys- Where To Find Them

Yunnie

I've looked at Night Bazaar (kinda - It rained and I stopped lol) and Kad Saun Kaew and found nothing. I'm looking for S.Korea's Home Red and Away White jerseys. If anyone happens to see them, please tell me. If not.. I'll just end up using ebay I guess. :)

First CONRGATULATION on South Korea's win 2-0. I Have not sen jerseys but i have bought the South Korean flag at the Chiang Mai Entertainment Complex on L0i Khro Rd (boxing) there is a shop in the very front that stocked all national flags.

Theres a shop on Chang Klan road at the side of watchirawit school that is selling all the world cup shirts, from cheap poor copies at 80thb to grade A perfect copies at 350thb. Only problem they only have medium and large.

Theres a shop on Chang Klan road at the side of watchirawit school that is selling all the world cup shirts, from cheap poor copies at 80thb to grade A perfect copies at 350thb. Only problem they only have medium and large.

Question is that M or L Thai or M and L farang:unsure:.

M and Large farang, they are labeled as large and xtra large, but no way are they as big as that.

M and Large farang, they are labeled as large and xtra large, but no way are they as big as that.

probably sized for the asian market

South Korean stopt wearing shirts with Guus Hidding prints by now I guess. I've seen the shop too in Chan Klan, sure they have a lot of shirts. Not sure they have ALL shirts. And on the nightbazaar they do have some shirts as well.