Raid Wasp & Hornet Spray

Hi:D

Hope this is a good forum for this, but I've been looking for a particular type of insect spray that will shoot a stream about 20 feet. We used Raid Wasp & Hornet spray to drop the mud wasps out of the eaves of homes so we could work up there, but I cannot find in Issan area anywhere. Have found many different Raid products, but none (any other brand as well) that will shoot a stream the distance I want.

Any help out there? I have already purchased several likely contenders only to find them to be a "fog-type" spray, not a stream:rolleyes:.

I also go back and forth to Samut Prakan area fairly regularly, so anything in that area appreciated also.

Thanks in advance

mario299

Don't know mud wasps, but i had a wasp/bee nest in my garden that everyone else was worried about except me.

I was eventually convinced that these bees/wasps were killers in the wrong situation, and seeing as I've got dogs, I couldn't risk their lives. sad.gif

The gardeners destroyed the nest for me. Leave it to people who know what they're doing.

Don't know mud wasps, but i had a wasp/bee nest in my garden that everyone else was worried about except me.

I was eventually convinced that these bees/wasps were killers in the wrong situation, and seeing as I've got dogs, I couldn't risk their lives. sad.gif

The gardeners destroyed the nest for me. Leave it to people who know what they're doing.

Thanks F1fanatic, and you are correct to leave those kinds of things to those that do them. This, however, is for a different situation...home protection for my wife and daughter for whenever I am away. Consider that a stream of insect repellant in the eyes of an intruder from a distance is far superior to the baseball bat (or club, or stick) that you must use very closely to the intruder, it can give you time to evade the intruder and get away. I'm not a fan of guns, and particularly don't want my wife and daughter around them, so the next logical step for me was this method, (used commonly where I come from). Just can't find any of this type of spray locally, so far. We are, however, getting a dog in two weeks, so that should solve the problem as well.

Thanks for your help, though, and happy your bee problem went away.

mario299

• 13 years later...