Banchang - What's There To Do?

islanddreamer

Wondered if I should post this in the Ladies in Thailand section. I'm moving to Banchang in July with two little kids and was wondering if you all could give me some pointers on things to do, places to go.

Any Thai language classes in that area? Yoga? Expat Mum hangouts? Great places to buy fruit? Supermarket in Banchang so I don't have to trek down to Tesco Lotus?

Any info appreciated!!

I live in BanChang with wife and two kids,Its a great place if you like the quiet life .Are your kids going to school? as this is the place to find other like minded people for advice on family activities. You can find most things in town but there isnt a supermarket so you will have to make a trip to Rayong Tesco for all your western bits and pices. The beaches are very Thai but as they face due south you tend to get every bit of junk that is floting on the sea from here to Ausralia blown up on them.I think our condo and the hotel next door are the only places were the beaches are cleaned everyday and looks as a tropical beach should. The sea food is good but make sure you go to the busyer places as some of the resturants dont see a customer for days on end so the food may not be as fresh as it could,as i have foud out to my cost!

If you need any help get in touch and we would be happy to show you round. :o