Custom Handlebars And Seat

CMX

I have decided that my, er, shape demands that I change the dimensions of the handlebars and seat of my new Tiger Boxer 250RS.

(It has been suggested that I choose al as the handlebar material.)

Anyone know, here in Chiang Mai, of reliable shop(s)??

Thanks,

Thanks for suggestions. Need more for these issues, however.

HD Rider: I'm sure that i'll be using the reference site a lot, once I've got the break-in period out of the way and get off into the countryside.

Hi CMX remembering a suggestion made by Franz & David on gt-rider there seems to be a very good repair shop in Chiang Mai it is called the " piston shop". I am certain they also know where to get handlebars and make your seat. Plus they speak some english too. I am trying to find an address and post back.

happy trails,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

Thanks to you both - several of the shops on the map look v. promising for my needs, but I'll try this one now!

I meanwhile Googled the location and find it is near my way to the factory authorized shop, where I have some paper business this morning. So on my back out of town, I'll negotiate these comfort matters - perhaps get their opinions on some other issues.

I'm afraid that I have no Thai, so go crippled (so far) in LOS, and English will be of great help to my ignorant self in sorting out five or so little matters.