Deflation! Us & Europe 2006 Ending 2009!

Almost as soon as he won, he started the usual coddling of Israel. Same sh*t, different President. Why has nobody yet realized that the entire Muslim world would engage in a love-affair with America if she were to just simply cut the chord with Israel, who has now exceeded the Nazis in terms of brutality and in many ways has become them and wiped out/squandered historically earned goodwill from the holocaust episode. World peace and a thwart of WW3 would be guaranteed if America were to just cut this toxic chord.

i

This seems perfectly obvious to you and even to me as non-American so why hasn't this happened?

It seems pretty clear they have much more than just an agreement on diplomatic matters?

Even though there is an awful lot we don't know about the very secretive

Federal Reserve, we do at least know who is largely in control of this body. Could it be

some implied threats in the background to do with this ?

Why hasn't this happened?

Jeez, you need to ask?

Jewish lobby holding prominent positions in top financial structures all the way to the righthand man of Obama - Rahm Emmanuel. It is they who run America, not the other way around. America has been taking out their enemies, not hers. Ultimately the lights will go out for all of us unless someone wakes up to this giant blunder.

>>>> some implied threats in the background to do with this ? <<<<<<

Do birds fly?

Don't forget the Saudis. Ironic, in a not so funny way.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see any of those deflations your yahooing about. In fact in day to day living prices are up. Only 1 year ago I was buying pork butt for 60 baht. One month ago it was 110 just saw it yesturday for 160 baht per kilo. It seems like this with all the other food products also. So were it matters on a day to day basis I don't see no dammed deflation and I'm not goin to hold my breath either. Get real deflation ba humbug.

Neither does anybody else here at Thaivisa. :o:D:D

Son, believe me, you have the qualifications to be CEO of Thaivisa. :D

Let's try a megaphone!!!!

Interest rates hit below zero - Japan style Deflation

Crude Oil down from $147 to a low of $32

Stock markets worldwide 45-90% losses

Commodities down 30, 45, 60, +++ % etc.

real estate crashing left and right worldwide, anywhere from 30-45+%

Stamps, coins art etc. hammered.

Nobody wants to buy nothing! Demand has evaporated!

and you're talking about a pork butt for 110 Baht? :D:wai::P

This is the best entertainment I've ever had!

I usually present the technical side, but when it comes to the fundamental picture I know the names of very reliable experts such as Paul Krugman, Nobel winner and perhaps a handfull others who present uncooked and therefore accurate data.

Bill Fox is one such expert.

"The United States is bankrupt. The total government liabilities of Medicare and Social Security now total $56.4 trillion. As of January 2009, this amount is now greater than the total net worth of all Americans. The debt equates to more than $480,000 per household. Currently, the average U.S. consumer owes $1.4 dollars for every $1 of income. Nevertheless, the Treasury still enjoys robust bidding at every auction. The Treasury can literally refinance four-week loans at no cost. Institutions worldwide prefer to have their money on deposit with the Fed, or invested in treasuries at a negative real rate of return – just to ensure capital preservation. Fear indeed.

Europe, however, is finding limited demand for euro-based debt. Funding auctions are being postponed or withdrawn due to insufficient bidding. The only answer is to offer higher yields in order to attract investors. Europe will see record debt issuance over the next year, requiring maximum flexibility in the EU stability pact. But, because bond yields are now at historic lows (in both Europe and the U.S.), future interest rates may become onerously high when the time comes to refinance this debt. Certainly bad news for any hopes of a quick euro zone recovery"

whole article here .... http://www.elliottwave.com/freeupdates/arc...ucky-As-US.aspx

You know, Harmonica; I've got the highest regard for Robert Prechter. I think he's a true genius and the work he's doing in mapping Eliot Wave patterns in socioeconomics is extremely interesting. That said, he may be the worlds worst trader and Hochberg and gang who run EWI now propose an EW count now which breaks every rule of the discipline. They have a preconceived point of view and create a count to match that view, even if it doesn't make sense. EWI will bankrupt any trader that takes them seriously.

That's a terrible thing to say about Bobby. :o

But its true, many subscribers died in 2002-2006. That was their worst nightmare.

I however have a different method of dealing with Bobby and his crew's stuff.

I do my own technical charting and analysis, entry and exit are based on my own work - ditto for the wavecounts.

But use their "fundamental" research, which I believe is superior to anybody's.

How DEFLATION attacks a fortress:

BEAR fires a curvilinear arrow that circled Lichtenstein, then Basil, Lausanne, Zurich and Geneva to uncover the chink in the Banking Secrecy fortress, knowing full well that if he could penetrate here and cause an uproar, the industry could implode without much further ado.

"I did not have sex with this woman!" ( only oral sex). .... ( Billy Clinton.)

"We did not release the 52,000 names of US citizens who hold secret accounts here" ( We only gave them 250 names) ...... (UBS bank, Switzerland)

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article...?articleid=2173

-------------------------------------

Right on cue! :o:D

BEAR's arrow done the trick - as expected. Implosion in progress.

That didn' take long at all. The banking gnomes (sissies) gave in to pressure.

Swiss to Relax Bank Secrecy Laws

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123694252262918343.html

I must say it takes a lot of chutzpah to be wrong for 4 years and then come back to say "I told you so". Not a former Wall Street analyst by any chance?

I must say it takes alot of mozarella to come into a financial thread anew and in one's very first post to copy my ex-wife so precisely and fire a volley of false numbers at me.

My call was made June 22, 2005.

Major world markets topped between July and October 2007

= 2.25 years approx.

Therefore margin of error from 1720 low = 0.8%

I usually present the technical side, but when it comes to the fundamental picture I know the names of very reliable experts such as Paul Krugman, Nobel winner and perhaps a handfull others who present uncooked and therefore accurate data.

"The United States is bankrupt. The total government liabilities of Medicare and Social Security now total $56.4 trillion. As of January 2009, this amount is now greater than the total net worth of all Americans. The debt equates to more than $480,000 per household. Currently, the average U.S. consumer owes $1.4 dollars for every $1 of income. Nevertheless, the Treasury still enjoys robust bidding at every auction. The Treasury can literally refinance four-week loans at no cost. Institutions worldwide prefer to have their money on deposit with the Fed, or invested in treasuries at a negative real rate of return – just to ensure capital preservation. Fear indeed.

Europe, however, is finding limited demand for euro-based debt. Funding auctions are being postponed or withdrawn due to insufficient bidding. The only answer is to offer higher yields in order to attract investors. Europe will see record debt issuance over the next year, requiring maximum flexibility in the EU stability pact. But, because bond yields are now at historic lows (in both Europe and the U.S.), future interest rates may become onerously high when the time comes to refinance this debt. Certainly bad news for any hopes of a quick euro zone recovery"

whole article here .... http://www.elliottwave.com/freeupdates/arc...ucky-As-US.aspx

You know, Harmonica; I've got the highest regard for Robert Prechter. I think he's a true genius and the work he's doing in mapping Eliot Wave patterns in socioeconomics is extremely interesting. That said, he may be the worlds worst trader and Hochberg and gang who run EWI now propose an EW count now which breaks every rule of the discipline. They have a preconceived point of view and create a count to match that view, even if it doesn't make sense. EWI will bankrupt any trader that takes them seriously.

--------------------------------

>>>>>>>>> That said, he may be the worlds worst trader <<<<<<<<<<<

Oh yeah? This so-called world's worst trader won the United States trading championships, called the 1987 crash, called the bullmarket in 1982, yes had a couple difficult years in 2005-2006, but then get this - just completed the most profitable trade in HISTORY of 800 S&P points equal to millions of dollars for him, others at Elliottwave International and depending on their positions sizes, his subscribers made hundreds of thousands for 2008.

>>>>>>>>> EWI will bankrupt any trader that takes them seriously. <<<<<<<<<<

:o:D:D EWI traders are laughing all the way to the bank for the juciest run from Oct 2007 to Feb 2009.

>>>>>>>>> Hochberg and gang who run EWI now propose an EW count now which breaks every rule of the discipline. <<<<<<<<

Post a chart please of why you believe this is so.

Sorry, forgot to post corroboration - Hulbert financial Digest is an independent evaluator of financial newsletters and their claims. Very relaible and unbiased reporting. They can be found on Marketwatch's website.

Over the past 12 months through February, EWFF is up some 24% by Hulbert Financial Digest count, vs. negative 46% for the dividend-reinvested Dow Jones Wilshire 5000.

--------------------------------

>>>>>>>>> That said, he may be the worlds worst trader <<<<<<<<<<<

Oh yeah? This so-called world's worst trader won the United States trading championships, called the 1987 crash, called the bullmarket in 1982, yes had a couple difficult years in 2005-2006, but then get this - just completed the most profitable trade in HISTORY of 800 S&P points equal to millions of dollars for him, others at Elliottwave International and depending on their positions sizes, his subscribers made hundreds of thousands for 2008.

>>>>>>>>> EWI will bankrupt any trader that takes them seriously. <<<<<<<<<<

:o:D:D EWI traders are laughing all the way to the bank for the juciest run from Oct 2007 to Feb 2009.

>>>>>>>>> Hochberg and gang who run EWI now propose an EW count now which breaks every rule of the discipline. <<<<<<<<

Post a chart please of why you believe this is so.

Prechter called the crash? Ha! Its a myth.

The Friday before the crash Prechter gave a buy signal. The rules of the Hulbert Financial Digest are that trades are to be executed at the CLOSING price on the day following that on which the signal was given. The market dropped over 20% the following Monday, but the Monday close was a perfect buy point. Accordingly, Prechter had one of the best performance records according to Hulbert. However, anyone who bought when he said "buy" would have made the worst one day trade in exchange history.

You can email him and ask him yourself. He'll confirm.

As for me posting a chart, I'll decline. I do not use E-Waves as I find no value. At least no predictive value.

This seems perfectly obvious to you and even to me as non-American so why hasn't this happened?

It seems pretty clear they have much more than just an agreement on diplomatic matters?

Federal Reserve, we do at least know who is largely in control of this body. Could it be

Jeez, you need to ask?

Jewish lobby holding prominent positions in top financial structures all the way to the righthand man of Obama - Rahm Emmanuel. It is they who run America, not the other way around. America has been taking out their enemies, not hers. Ultimately the lights will go out for all of us unless someone wakes up to this giant blunder.

Do birds fly?

Actually I was deliberately being cautious with my choice of words because it doesn't take much

for someone to jump up and down and shout its " anti-Semitic " to talk like this ? :o

But isnt that the problem ? How have these people been so successful in suppressing

the truth for so long? What will it take for America to wake up to the reality that they

have been played like violins by these ghastly people?

Deflation personified ....................

Just a year ago if you did a search on Google for "capital of Iceland?" ... you'd get the hit, "Reykjavík"

Try it today ..... you get, "five bucks"

-------------------------------------

One of the features of DEFLATION's hard-on?

Leverage, more leverage, and then even more leverage.

Iceland soon to have new brothers and sisters - Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary - one big happy family, each with the same capital, five bucks.

Austria, Spain and Greece essentially being breastfed by Deutschland.

Europe debt at $20-25 trillion. Europe's leverage = 60. USA leverage = 30

And Gordy's Britain?

In the hole for £3 trillion by end 2009-2010

And America?

In the hole for how many trillion? Wait a sec. - should we move to quadrillion already? :D:o

------------------------------------------

Its rare for an economist's analysis to align with the technical indications - and when its Nobel prize winner Paul Krugman, that's a good sign (for me :D )

Nobel prize winner Paul Krugman on Europe's problems

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/16/opinion/...ugman.html?_r=1

Almost as soon as he won, he started the usual coddling of Israel. Same sh*t, different President. Why has nobody yet realized that the entire Muslim world would engage in a love-affair with America if she were to just simply cut the chord with Israel, who has now exceeded the Nazis in terms of brutality and in many ways has become them and wiped out/squandered historically earned goodwill from the holocaust episode. World peace and a thwart of WW3 would be guaranteed if America were to just cut this toxic chord.

i

Jeez, you need to ask?

Do birds fly?

------------------------------------------------

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/15/weekinre...ef=weekinreview

Don't see any of those deflations your yahooing about. In fact in day to day living prices are up. Only 1 year ago I was buying pork butt for 60 baht. One month ago it was 110 just saw it yesturday for 160 baht per kilo. It seems like this with all the other food products also. So were it matters on a day to day basis I don't see no dammed deflation and I'm not goin to hold my breath either. Get real deflation ba humbug.

Neither does anybody else here at Thaivisa. :o:D:D

Son, believe me, you have the qualifications to be CEO of Thaivisa. :D

Let's try a megaphone!!!!

Interest rates hit below zero - Japan style Deflation

Crude Oil down from $147 to a low of $32

Stock markets worldwide 45-90% losses

Commodities down 30, 45, 60, +++ % etc.

real estate crashing left and right worldwide, anywhere from 30-45+%

Stamps, coins art etc. hammered.

Nobody wants to buy nothing! Demand has evaporated!

and you're talking about a pork butt for 110 Baht? :D:wai::P

This is the best entertainment I've ever had!

------------------------------------------------

It takes more than dropping commodity prices to get persistent deflation in consumer prices. Labor costs need to fall as well. That hasn't happened yet, but as the unemployment rate inevitably rises, the pressure on workers to accept wage cuts will increase.

To the writer of this excellent article: just you wait, the 3rd of 3rd will deliver exactly that on a silver platter.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Defl...ED1186D05014%7D

Several stretches of Highway 12, a beautiful scenic waterfall route to Lom sak and beyond, passing several grand resorts, nice restaurants, beautiful mubaans.

That was then.

This is now - unkempt grass, even refused to be eaten by cows. That's Deflation!

Hasta la vista en unas semanas o unos meses

Several stretches of Highway 12, a beautiful scenic waterfall route to Lom sak and beyond, passing several grand resorts, nice restaurants, beautiful mubaans. That was then. This is now - unkempt grass, even refused to be eaten by cows. That's Deflation!

Hasta la vista en unas semanas o unos meses

¡vaya con dios... pero vaya! :o