Usb Cable In Cm

chaimdan

Hi, Just lost the cable for my Kodak PlaySport camera... this is disaster... cant charge or anything... Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a micro usb 5pin cable in CM? I suppose any should work, I hope that is.

Thanks

in road arround CM in north-west side is 2 computer shop where can buy its cable

i buy there

Are you thinking of the super highway (1st ring road) at the Chang Puak intersection and the tall computer store building on the SW "corner" (i.e., 50 meters west along the frontage road)? Or are you talking about all the shops at the NW corner of the moat (I think this is more likely the area) on the one way road outside going east?

There is the Patnip Plaza on the Night Bazaar plus there are computer stores north of the old city Computer Plaza.

Plus there is a good shop in the Airport plaza where i got a camcorder battery that might be able to help.

Also try the Centra plaza just up from the Airport Plaza.

I hope this has been of help.

Go to ebay; there a dozens of places in Hong Kong that sell evey conceivable cable, and prices lower than you'll find in Thailand includingpostage.

Ilooked all over CM recently for cables for camera to TV (cantthink of what the connectors are called) and couldn't find them, but noted prices weren't low. I went back to my hotel did an ebay search, came up with what I wanted at 99 cents each + postage of $4.95 to Australia and they were witinig for me when I arrived home a week later.

in road arround CM in north-west side is 2 computer shop where can buy its cable

i buy there

Are you thinking of the super highway (1st ring road) at the Chang Puak intersection and the tall computer store building on the SW "corner" (i.e., 50 meters west along the frontage road)? Or are you talking about all the shops at the NW corner of the moat (I think this is more likely the area) on the one way road outside going east?

no no no

not highway

about the shops at the NW corner of the moat, yes