Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

Have just done the "key to her heart" mission. With the Hot Coffee mod installed there is an interesting little game associated with this mission which is different from the usual girlfriend coffee invitations. Naughty Rockstar!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After passing the Jizzy and Mountian Cloud Boys mission now im stuck st the T-Bone Mendez mission! How the heck shall i follow 4 bikes which go in different directions? How did ya guys beat it? Thanks for help. :o

After passing the Jizzy and Mountian Cloud Boys mission now im stuck st the T-Bone Mendez mission! How the heck shall i follow 4 bikes which go in different directions? How did ya guys beat it? Thanks for help. :o

This took me about 4 attempts. Just try and get them as quickly as you can. The first one will pass you as you go up the hill. Turn and chase him along the motorway, Then kill him and turn around and go back. Its not too difficult. Just make sure you have enough ammo. Sorry i couldnt help you with that other mission.

After passing the Jizzy and Mountian Cloud Boys mission now im stuck st the T-Bone Mendez mission! How the heck shall i follow 4 bikes which go in different directions? How did ya guys beat it? Thanks for help. :D

This took me about 4 attempts. Just try and get them as quickly as you can. The first one will pass you as you go up the hill. Turn and chase him along the motorway, Then kill him and turn around and go back. Its not too difficult. Just make sure you have enough ammo. Sorry i couldnt help you with that other mission.

Nevermind if u cudnt help me. Now i'm stuck in another mission! Its the Lure mission where u drive the Decoy car to Angel Pine then the Na Thang people get after me in their bikes and shoot my car until it damages but when i tried come out as my car was about to be damaged mission fail! :o So how did u pass the mission?

For T-Bone Mendez, I found it quicker to knock them off and run them over, and then come back later and pick up the packages once they were all dead. Took me a few tries!

For Lure, no special tips, just try and drive cleanly and not crash along the way and you should be able to stay ahead to the finish. Ignore those chasing you; they will not catch you if you stay on the road.

Hope that helps.

Nevermind if u cudnt help me. Now i'm stuck in another mission! Its the Lure mission where u drive the Decoy car to Angel Pine then the Na Thang people get after me in their bikes and shoot my car until it damages but when i tried come out as my car was about to be damaged mission fail! angry.gif So how did u pass the mission?

Sounds like you're not enjoying it at all!

Hmm, the point about GTA is that its supposed to be a bit tricky, maybe 11 year old standard. Not the sort of thing you can do on first attempt, but 3-4 go's - but you know you keep persevering and try to avoid cheats/hints until you're stuck for a week....

,,,more fun that way ! :o More value for money.

....and even with hints, you still need some dexterity

The mission you're stuck on is dead easy. Wait till you get to the final mission and are battling through infernoes, chasing fire engines and a machine gun car chase !

Edited by The_Moog

Nevermind if u cudnt help me. Now i'm stuck in another mission! Its the Lure mission where u drive the Decoy car to Angel Pine then the Na Thang people get after me in their bikes and shoot my car until it damages but when i tried come out as my car was about to be damaged mission fail! angry.gif So how did u pass the mission?

Sounds like you're not enjoying it at all!

Hmm, the point about GTA is that its supposed to be a bit tricky, maybe 11 year old standard. Not the sort of thing you can do on first attempt, but 3-4 go's - but you know you keep persevering and try to avoid cheats/hints until you're stuck for a week....

,,,more fun that way ! :o More value for money.

....and even with hints, you still need some dexterity

The mission you're stuck on is dead easy. Wait till you get to the final mission and are battling through infernoes, chasing fire engines and a machine gun car chase !

I think u r right my friends in dslreports.com (another forums website) r enjoying just finding cool locations and heres the location they found:

I've just bought my own airport. Just tried the flying course. Shit the 3rd thing is doing my head in. Cant beat it. I done it but my score wasnt high enough. Its hard.IMO. But i'll get there in the end. Will try again later.

I've just bought my own airport. Just tried the flying course. Shit the 3rd thing is doing my head in. Cant beat it. I done it but my score wasnt high enough. Its hard.IMO. But i'll get there in the end. Will try again later.

How did u buy an airport? Which airport? Was it Easter Bay Airport (San Fierro airport)? Did u go to Mt. Chilead? I just went to Mt. Chilead and there was a bigfoot there and i also posted a screenshot! :o

It's the Verdant Meadow airport graveyard in the desert. You will be told to go and buy it when the time comes.

Just finished the second last main mission of the game. Understand the last mission is a real challenge so will save that for an extended session!

Hey Jockstar which mission r u at? Have u done the Supply Lines mission? I cant pass it so if u have passed it so can u send me ur save? Thanks :o

Which one was that again? How do i send the save? I dont think i've got it anymore. But i'll look. I'm at the flying school at my airport. Have managed to do the flying trials. I'm stuck on the helicopter one where you gotta fly and shoot some trucks and then land. Hard man. Fukcing hard.

Hey Jockstar which mission r u at? Have u done the Supply Lines mission? I cant pass it so if u have passed it so can u send me ur save? Thanks :o

Which one was that again? How do i send the save? I dont think i've got it anymore. But i'll look. I'm at the flying school at my airport. Have managed to do the flying trials. I'm stuck on the helicopter one where you gotta fly and shoot some trucks and then land. Hard man. Fukcing hard.

This is the description of the mission im stuck at:

Supply Lines

Starting Point: Zero's Shop

Difficulty: 9/10

First, the only reason this doesn't have a 10 difficulty is, if you fail,

you can walk two steps into the marker to try it again. And you will have

to play this a few times. Once you get a feel for the RC Baron, it's not

so much difficult hard as it is frustrating hard. For the mission, the

way that worked best for me was the van directly ahead and to the left,

follwed by a little double-backing for the bike, and then to the van

nearby. I can get those on about 1/4 tank fuel. Where the other two vans

are determine if the mission is a success or not. The first one you'll run

across is the bike. Best bet for me - land behind it, and when you're

close enough, open fire. If you have to chase this bike down, you're done.

Once it's out of the way, find and destroy the last van. Assuming the

previous four have gone quickly, where this last van is will spell success

or failure for you. Once, the fifth van was all the way over by Pier 69 -

no chance in ###### of a successful mission with that. Even when I finally

succeeed, the van was around the 'curviest street' area. I just got the

half-tank message after the fourth bike. And by the time I flew over to

the fifth van and made it back, I had barely a sliver of fuel left.

It's a very frustrating mission. Once you can get to the point of feeling

comfortable with the plane, you can get the first four targets with about

1/2 a tank left. Then it's just a matter of where the fifth van is. The

good news - once you're past this one, the next mission is MUCH easier.

I brought the PC game yesterday,I must admit I'm having problems mastering the controls,how are you guys managing,I keep going round in circles on the bike.Tried steering with the mouse.

Also is there a quick save?

Can you use a game pad and the keyboard together?

I brought the PC game yesterday,I must admit I'm having problems mastering the controls,how are you guys managing,I keep going round in circles on the bike.Tried steering with the mouse.

Also is there a quick save?

Can you use a game pad and the keyboard together?

1)You have to use the W,A,S,D keys for driving. The mouse is too difficult.IMHO

2) No quick save but you cab go back to the hood and save

3) Yes. I find the game pad well better for driving and the keyboard and mouse for on foot.

HI,

Just got the game after reading all your posts. I start playing but after about 20 min. my machine crashes all the time. Seems like hardware probs. But I purposely bought a new GeForce 128 MB VGA card just to be able to play GTA.

Recommended System for GTA:

Pentium 4

256 RAM

1.5 GB Free HD space

128MB Video card

I have a P4 with 512 MB RAM, and more than enough HD space.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

HI,

Just got the game after reading all your posts. I start playing but after about 20 min. my machine crashes all the time. Seems like hardware probs. But I purposely bought a new GeForce 128 MB VGA card just to be able to play GTA.

Pentium 4

256 RAM

1.5 GB Free HD space

128MB  Video card

Post your specs mate.

Oops. Sorry. Just realised you did.

Edited by Jockstar

HI,

Pentium 4

256 RAM

1.5 GB Free HD space

128MB  Video card

Not sure mate. Runs fine on my system.

Athlon 64/3000

160 GB HD

1 GB RAM

Geforce FX 5900

Maybe PM Firefox and ask him. Hes in the know. Mine is a copied game but i've had no problems(touches wood)

Edited by Jockstar

mine is a copied game as well (5 cd's altogether). when it crashes, I have to unplug the pc to reboot. I couldn't just press the restart or power button.

now i'm not sure if it's my new vga card or the game itself which is defective.

thanks anyway.

mine is a copied game as well (5 cd's altogether). when it crashes, I have to unplug the pc to reboot. I couldn't just press the restart or power button.

now i'm not sure if it's my new vga card or the game itself which is defective.

thanks anyway.

It's crystal clear that u have a corrupt game bcoz GTA:SA comes in only 2 forms: 1 DVD or 6 CD so how did u get 5 CD maybe the game that u got isnt full thats why it crashes. Go change it and buy a DVD or 6 CD one and tell me where did u buy the 5 CD one from?

Just finished the last story mission; an absolute killer! Took me many attempts, each of which lasted up to 20 minutes.

Still, great feeling of achievement to finish; although the game is only 64% complete so plenty more to do!!

For those having problems getting the PC version to run; this is quite a good forum which may have some answers:

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index.php?showforum=47

Good luck!

got the game at future park bangkae. the vendor says they compressed the game into 5 cd's (350 baht) to make it more affordable for the students.

after double clicking the GTA.exe icon, I also discovered that I have to press ctrl+alt at the same time for the game to start (strange). Otherwise, it just hangs (blank black screen).

I just tried playing with NBA Live 2005. Same thing happened. So I'm pretty sure it's the VGA card.

The thing is, what causes my pc to stall? Is it because I dont have enough power supply (300W); or because the room is non-air conditioned?

My PC's specs:

P4 1.7 GHz

512 Ram

Geforce MX 4000 128 MB

200GB HDD

CD rom

CD RW

300 W pwr supply

I'm just speculating here. I really am not sure.

Cheers.