Where To Buy Disposable Credit Cards

Does anyone know where I can buy disposable credit cards inThailand. When I was in my home country 2 months ago I found everyone I knew was using theses to do online purchases,they felt it was safer. If I could buy some here in thailand would be nice for internet use.

lovelomsak.,.. where is your home country? because i've never heard of these. great idea thou.

Kasikorn bank do a virtual credit card, check out their website (you do need an account with them)

I am from Canada my friends buy them in amounts of $20 $50 and $100. They are just a heavy paper card with the number on it. After purchase simply use as credit card till it is all used up then throw away. I amnot positive but I believe they have the same amount of identifying numbers as a credit card but once the value is used it is useless. There is a cost involved in buying them. I amnot sure but I think the $100 one you pay an additional $7.50.So $100 credit card costs you $107.50. You can but them online but again you need to use an ordinary card to purchase and they are just virtual cards. they also have an expiry date if I amnot mistaken. You can use it up all at once or use a few times till it is finished.

Funny no one seems to have heard of them.

I asked about those in Canada but my bank does not issue them , after talking to the manager for a while , I took her advice and obtained the first credit card in my life , I just 'Stack 'my card and use ir for cash withdrawals over a bank counter for which there is no charge , there is no ATM charge ($3.00) by my bank , I only pay the exchange . There is no 'Card charge' as I have not borrowed any money from the bank , cheapest way I could find without problems , use online banking to re'Stack'it when I want quick cash .

They have them in the US also & have had them for quite sometime.

It is a good work around for folks who cannot or do not want cards.

For things like car rental or online purchases etc...

PS: I never tried it but this article said you can also generate your own on Paypal

http://www.geardiary.com/2009/01/24/use-paypals-free-disposable-credit-card-number-to-manage-recurring-charges/

Edited by flying

Ok now we all know what they are and have seen them in other countries does anyone know where I can them in Thailand. I want to use them on the internet I feel they are a safe way .

It is not available in Thailand at all, but you can purchase one online from US, UK, Australia or Canada and have it shipped over-thats the only option

Edited by kuffki