It Was Easy. Whats The Problem?

Today my gf got her Oz tourist Visa and i am stoked. From what people told me she had no chance and we almost gave up without even trying. Best advise i can give anyone is just tell the truth. We didnt lie about anything on her application.

Thanks for your help Xerostar

Regards Cossi :o

Today my gf got her Oz tourist Visa and i am stoked. From what people told me she had no chance and we almost gave up without even trying. Best advise i can give anyone is just tell the truth. We didnt lie about anything on her application.

Congrats Cossi, I am going to apply next month, Can you tell me how long you knew your g/f for? What evidence you took? What evidence did your g/f take , I have got evidence but some of my photos r not dated as i used a camera that did not have a date on the thing , i dont have full 6 months of phone records , i have the financial funds to support my g/f and she has letter from university about graduating, ... Thank cossi if you can give me advice...

Congrats again Cossi...Tinytot

Same goes for me Cossi,

I also would like as much info as possible as I am going for a tourist visa for my wife in the next month or so. I think I should be right but I would like to be armed with as much info as possible.

Sezzo

Cossi i want to know about your photos, were you in all the photos with your g/f? I am not in all the photos as i took the photos , Will that make any difference to the embassy seeing we know each other? Although we have proof and am going to the Islands when i return to get some more evidence we stayed together and some more photos? Cheers mate ......Tinytot

Cossi i want to know about your photos, were you in all the photos with your g/f? I am not in all the photos as i took the photos , Will that make any difference to the embassy seeing we know each other? Although we have proof and am going to the Islands when i return to get some more evidence we stayed together and some more photos? Cheers mate ......Tinytot

We had a few photos with us both in which we managed by getting rellies or strangers to take but most were just me or just her taken in the same scene so its odvious we were both there together. Get a digital camera and take a couple of hundred pics. Its not hard to do and only costs about 5b each to print. Just make sure all your evidence is well organised and unless she has a bad history you should be ok. Just remember its your gf who is applying not you.

Best of Luck

Cossi

Just remember its your gf who is applying not you.

Best of Luck

Cossi

Quite right too.......it is her that is applying.....thx Cossie

I am doing mine next month too.....not a lot of pics and she is a bit weak on the ground.....I am hoping that with my assistance, we can make it through.