Anyone know about what i do in case of photo evidence? When i first was with my g/f i took photos with a cheap camera and that dont have a date on it for showing the daes photos were taken, my second trip i bought a digi cam and it has got the dates on that should i still submit my first photos even though they dont have dates on them , Maybe write the date on back of photo or ?? I am right with other photos as the dates are there i am worried bout first group photos .. What shall i do..Any ideas...

Anyone know about what i do in case of photo evidence? When i first was with my g/f i took photos with a cheap camera and that dont have a date on it for showing the daes photos were taken, my second trip i bought a digi cam and it has got the dates on that should i still submit my first photos even though they dont have dates on them , Maybe write the date on back of photo or ?? I am right with other photos as the dates are there i am worried bout first group photos .. What shall i do..Any ideas...

tinytot,

Best you could do is to write the date in the back of the photo. That is what I'd do....

Mate the only photos we put in were all taken within 4 days of each other and none were dated. Dont stress over it. Just make sure you have plenty of pics with her family.

Dates on photos would probably be prefered, but they should be able to look at the undated pics and see you & her together in different clothes, locations & hair cuts etc. I don't think they would be overly picky if you have the other evidence to back it up, as well as having done the paperwork thoughtfully.

Dates on photos would probably be prefered, but they should be able to look at the undated pics and see you & her together in different clothes, locations & hair cuts etc. I don't think they would be overly picky if you have the other evidence to back it up, as well as having done the paperwork thoughtfully.

Considering you can change the date on digital photos with commonly available software I don't see a date as being concrete evidence of when a photo is taken, in this case more of a guide considered with the rest of your 'story' ( how ridiculous it is!).

Edited by spacebass

I’m with taxidriver on this one. Don’t fret over the lack of dates. While the embassy is looking to confirm you have know your GF more than a couple of days/weeks. As taxidriver points out in the 1st set of photo’s you may have different haircut/ hairstyle, certainly different clothes ect. All helping to support the length of your relationship.

In terms of the UK visa section, the staff have to be reasonable and if it is apparent from the photos that they were taken over a period of time, then they have to be accepted as such.

Scouse.

It should be apparent as when I met my now wife back in Dec 03. I was, shall we say, larger round the middle. :o

Unless I took the photos into photoshop, I don't see how I could of lost that much weight. hehe.

In terms of the UK visa section, the staff have to be reasonable and if it is apparent from the photos that they were taken over a period of time, then they have to be accepted as such.

Scouse.

It should be apparent as when I met my now wife back in Dec 03. I was, shall we say, larger round the middle. :o

Unless I took the photos into photoshop, I don't see how I could of lost that much weight. hehe.

Its amasing that you have lost weight since you met youf wife. On my first trip to Thailand i put on 8kg in 10 days. I think it had somethin to do with the cheap alcohol and the fantastic food waiting for you as you walked out of the bar. I lost that weight as soon as i got back to Oz but wouldnt you no it when i went back to Thai there it was again. Gotta love those deep fried Water Bugs, Ant Salad and Grasshoppers.