Briton And Australian Face Trial Over Thai Unrest

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truely entertaining stuff. Its always interesting to see those do gooders that squirm around on the forum, " Boo hoo hoo, poor little guys" :D .

I clearly remember the Thai Governement Issuing a warning to foriegners at the start of all of this. The warning was clear and precise, nobody could make any mistakes about that.

So Sorry, I think I might save my sympathy for someone more deserving and laugh at these two idiots instead. :D and :) and :D .

Agreed. These guys were guests in the country and should have listened to the tourist warning and should have been on their best behaviour. I think they should be punished MORE harshly as they have no real ties to the political situation, they had nothing to gain....just in it for the adrenalin and the violence by the looks of it. Pathetic.

Bloody good point. I hope they are getting plenty of summary justice inside as well. I am sure their antics are wearing very thin for those who have to share a cramped cell with them. Talk about Eeeediots! :D

They deserve as harsh a sentence as the courts can give them. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever...

What a compassionate, kind Christian comment. You must be a really nice person to think like that.

Most people in the world are not Christians.

Maybe you didn't know that?

• Like 1

I think most of you guys posting on this thread are over 60 so I understand

why so many posters seem to have lost focus and seem to be a senile

state of mind.

Oh well we won't have to put up with you old miserable gits for too much longer. :)

Lets just hope the next group of expats are more level headed, decent people who

have not moved to Thailand in a last desperate escape from a jilted dissapointing

past full of hate and bitter thoughts.

You never know the locals might even start to like us then.

I think most of you guys posting on this thread are over 60

You know what they say about those who 'ASSume stuff, don't you?

You may also be shocked to learn that some of the people posting here are younger than you think.

As for the rest of the nonesense you posted >>>>>> :):D

^ Well I can tell from a lot of people's attitudes that you are not around

my age. I mean what these goons did was stupid but in the context of things

minor. They acted like thugs, thats it, I have seen worse when two football

clubs play each other in London. Now as they are foriegn it would nice for

Thailand not to act like a nation of monkeys and realise that these two are

idiots, probably mentally impaired and far from there homeland, deport them

and make sure they can not enter the country again.

Instead two people (idiots) are making big news while there are some of

the biggest scumbags in the World walking aroung Thailand, Thai and Farang.

From your comments I'd say, certainly not around my age, I'm an adult already.

Having seen hooligans at work in England, doesn't mean other countries tolerate them.

In most countries foreigners should abide by the laws, refrain from political involvement. They may support NGO's though. Big news, nah, only when we have nothing better to do :)

Don't be so hard on yourself:lol:

Now as they are foriegn it would nice for Thailand not to act like a nation of monkeys and realise that these two are

So if the Thai courts dish out some form of punishment for these suspected foreign criminals, rather than letting them off completely scott-free by deporting them, that would make Thailand a nation of monkeys?

What twisted logic and offensive language. I can understand why your neighbours don't like you.

Edited by rixalex

How long have they been held in jail allready? I think you will find

deportation is a punishment. I never said my neighbours do not like

me, so I think you are a little twisted.

..............whats this.............. another one about to post a reply..........

post-67805-078580500 1276860861_thumb.jp

..............whats this.............. another one about to post a reply..........

Ok - we get it. Can you stop now before it becomes pure spam?

Amusing post.

You're first point: "Well I can tell from a lot of people's attitudes that YOU are not around my age". <deleted>? How on earth can you determine MY age from other people's attitudes????

You say what these goons did was in the contex of things, minor. <deleted>? I guess you are right if you compare their crimes to serial killers or something, but, so what. What they did was a serious CRIME, here in Thailand & thats what counts.

Now as they are foriegn it would be nice for Thailand not to act like a nation of monkeys(sic) and realise that these two are idiots, probably mentally impaired and far from there(sic) homeland, deport them and make sure they cannot enter the country again. <deleted>? Are you really serious. Laws apply right around the world, if you break the laws for the country in as a visitor, it doesnt exclude you from being answerable to the law of the land with a simple deportation. Get real, what planet are you from? Don't worry, in due course they will be deported from Thailand and blacklisted. Why do you think that Thailand is acting like a nation of monkies? Do you not believe that Thailand has the right to enforce its own laws without you making irrational claims such as this. If a group of foriegn douchebags came to you're home country and acted up, I am sure you would want their actions dealt with by the criminal justice system & not have them just deported with no further actions. The authorities of Thailand should be applauded on how they have handled these cases.

ANYWAY, congradulations, thats a score of 3 <deleted>'s from me.:)

kev,

You keep posting you're avatar in the wrong place. :)

^3 Posts in 3 minutes, easy tiger.

No I have to say in my posts I have not really done myself justice or

got my point over very well...............lack of clarity springs to mind.

I'm willing to give you another chance. Speak up old chap (or young man), but try to be clear.

^3 Posts in 3 minutes, easy tiger.

No I have to say in my posts I have not really done myself justice or

got my point over very well...............lack of clarity springs to mind.

As rubl said, "Spit it out boy" :)

Not sure the English guy will get deported as I understand he lives here with his Thai wife and kid, perhaps a suspended 2 year jail sentence and bound over to keep the peace, if he doesn't behave himself going forward he could end up in jail. Hope he has learned a lesson

Not sure the English guy will get deported as I understand he lives here with his Thai wife and kid, perhaps a suspended 2 year jail sentence and bound over to keep the peace, if he doesn't behave himself going forward he could end up in jail. Hope he has learned a lesson

The finer details of law escape me, but unless you have a Thai passport you may be deported AFTER having served your sentence. Permanent Resident, non-ABC visa, 1MBaht goldcard doesn't help you when you commit a crime. Probably others can give professional advice on this.

Not sure the English guy will get deported as I understand he lives here with his Thai wife and kid,

A Thai wife and kid seems to make little difference in the eyes of the authorities when dealing with law-abiding foreigners, so i hardly think that detail will affect their decision-making in the case of Mr Savage.

This post neatly sums up your 'Daily Express reader' mentality. You think that giving a sad pathological liar a cruel lesson will improve his condition? Your petty hate never ceases to amaze me.

Please spare me any more of the bleeding-heart liberalism. He is a liar, not a cancer sufferer. I don't care if his punishment improves his condition - that's his problem. You do the crime, you pay the time. Time for him to be an adult and take responsibilty for his actions.

They should both be deported. Back in the UK, Savage will either keep his head down or be quickly identified and monitored by his local police force. And there is an exponentially better chance of Purcell getting professional help for his mental health issues back in Australia than in a Thai prison.

Get deported and on the next plane back out to Asia no doubt. That will really teach them.

More Daily Express reader petty hate :) . Nothing to see here folks.....

This is truely entertaining stuff. Its always interesting to see those do gooders that squirm around on the forum, " Boo hoo hoo, poor little guys" :D .

I clearly remember the Thai Governement Issuing a warning to foriegners at the start of all of this. The warning was clear and precise, nobody could make any mistakes about that.

So Sorry, I think I might save my sympathy for someone more deserving and laugh at these two idiots instead. :D and :) and :D .

Agreed. These guys were guests in the country and should have listened to the tourist warning and should have been on their best behaviour. I think they should be punished MORE harshly as they have no real ties to the political situation, they had nothing to gain....just in it for the adrenalin and the violence by the looks of it. Pathetic.

Bloody good point. I hope they are getting plenty of summary justice inside as well. I am sure their antics are wearing very thin for those who have to share a cramped cell with them. Talk about Eeeediots! :D

Reading many of the comments, one can only draw the conclusion that the two farang red shirts who are the subject of these discussions aren't the only ones who have mental health issues.

Instead, they have both been used for propaganda by both sides.

Please expand this thought as i'm struggling to see of what benefit in terms of propaganda either of these two numbskulls have been to either side.

I'm also struggling to see what propaganda benefit either side has had from these two. But, to answer your question, the Reds put at least one of them on the main protest stage, and the current regime have made their cases high profile above cases of other low-level Red Shirt arrestees who happen to be Thai (Btw, please show Thai Visa a bit of respect by desisting from turning this thread into a list of trainspotter questions as is your wont, there's a good Daily Express reader, eh? :) ).

Edited by Siam Simon