Flight To Uk July/Aug

RioMist

I have been looking for a flight to UK (any airport) for July/ Aug dates flexible. The cheapest I can find are with Jet about 31000 baht return. If anyone knows or any promotion with any airline please let me know. I don't mind a short stop over. Thanks guys for any help..

TG had a promotional fare for about 20k that I used last year, & was advertised for this year as well but they must have sold out as they aren't offering it to London presently. They alternate the destinations these promo fares frequently so if you check their website regularly London may be offered again this year, I'm interested myself as I have to go back around late Sept/Oct.

Jet Airways is currently offering 10% discount on all their flights, provided that flights are booked on the Jet Airways web-site and must be booked before 15 July. The code that needs to be entered in order to get the 10% is: JPBKK0610

I have recently used Jet Airways on 4 different occasions, on return flights between Bangkok and London, via Mumbai. I can only say good things about them. Good service, generous standard baggage allowance (28KG) good choice of international and Indian cuisine. The 777 service BOM-LHR is very comfortable with well appointed aircrafts.

The only drawback is the secondary security-check at Mumbai airport as you transit. Security officials are rude, lazy, non-caring and totally disorganised. This is unfortunately out of the hands of Jet Airways.

Kingfisher Indian airlines are now also operating a service between Bangkok and London, again, via Mumbai or via New Delhi. Kingfisher too gets good write-ups. I have never used them.

Frm-Bkk

I have a return leg flight from Bkk-Londn, Heathrow via Mumbai if you want it you can have it for 12,000 thb plus any change over cost. I'll come to the ticket office and change it over with you even!!!!!!!! That way you can get a cheap return from UK. Mike 0827117787

• 2 weeks later...

Qatar is doing an offer of 29,650(it is a very good airline) if you book before the end of July a return BKK->LON->BKK where the outbound leg is in September. (no use for the OP, but might be for someone else.)

Just booked last minute flights myself just now and wasn't surprised that Thai was the most expensive. (the only airline I checked that doesn't have seatback TVs !!!), but was surprised that BA was actually cheaper than Qatar. 1,000 baht more than Emirates but that was for 4 people, so I went BA to avoid the stopover. (Admittedly, on the codeshare I make sure I'm actually flying Qantas - as I detest BA's economy class - but I don't book Qantas unless it's cheaper as you can't pay directly on their website.)