True Internet

ManOnTheRoad

Hello

Just would like to know anyone experiencing problems with True Cable Internet lately ? I cant even access my company website at all .

My Location : Bangkok

1) Cant access several website,

2) Slow in loading international website

I can access all of the above by using my Iphone 3G connection tethering on my laptop

Cheers

Edited by ManOnTheRoad

Youtube is loading very slow today, or is it just me???

It was standing still for a while... now it is ok... Bangplee Samutprakarn area.

Martin

It's still taking a long time to load when you type in any video you search for,... how strange..

It's still taking a long time to load when you type in any video you search for,... how strange..

Ok here...but my internet is only 3M on a 12M connection...

MArtin

Edited by siamect

MArtin

Sounds like it may be downgrade time to a 3-4Mb connection "if" getting only 3Mb is a consistent issue...why pay for 12Mb connecton if only getting 3Mb speed? :) But if getting 3Mb "international" speed on a 12Mb In-Thailand speed package, then that sounds about right since 25% international shaping seems to be used by numerous Thai ISP for many of their internet packages.

OK, after reading this some other True user(s) is going to post his 16Mb speedtest to the North Pole that gave him a 16Mb result. :D

MArtin

Sounds like it may be downgrade time to a 3-4Mb connection "if" getting only 3Mb is a consistent issue...why pay for 12Mb connecton if only getting 3Mb speed? :D But if getting 3Mb "international" speed on a 12Mb In-Thailand speed package, then that sounds about right since 25% international shaping seems to be used by numerous Thai ISP for many of their internet packages.

OK, after reading this some other True user(s) is going to post his 16Mb speedtest to the North Pole that gave him a 16Mb result. :D

It is temporary thing... I usually get 8-10Mbps

Actually right now I have 3 to BKK and 9 to Singapore from Samutprakarn maybe it's the wind... :)

Martin

Edited by siamect

• 1 year later...

3BB has been very slov for some days now. Today the download speed for my 8 Mbit connection was only 0.2 Mbit.

I contacted the support but just as the last time I had problems, the technician never called me back.