Louder Ringtone

HDRIDER

Have you tried Settings > Sounds > and then slide the bar under vibrate to the right (maximum). Alternatively make sure that the volume is at the max. by pressing the top rocker button on the left hand side of the phone until the progress bar on the screen is at the maximum. All I got.

Hi

Nope only 3G, waiting a few days more on iphone 4, hope thats louder, i had the 1G that was bad as well.

just downloaded OS4 cant understand why you can not attach a file, that is so bad from Apple, i have to use that a few times a day. :angry:

Hi

Nope only 3G, waiting a few days more on iphone 4, hope thats louder, i had the 1G that was bad as well.

just downloaded OS4 cant understand why you can not attach a file, that is so bad from Apple, i have to use that a few times a day. :angry:

You can attach files?!

The 3GS is way louder than the 2g/3G. Almost loud enough though not like those nokias that you can still hear in a disco or at a rock concert. Honestly I'd at least like the option of setting it that loud.

Hi

What i mean is when you write mail then you should be able to press "attach file" i cant do that, can 3GS do that? hope 4 can do it.

Nokia had loud ringtones yes, about the only good thing about Nokia these days.