Work From Home

pschef

Hi everyone, as I stated in previous posts. I most likely wont find a job now at my age 62, employers only seem to want young or up to 50 years of age.

I keep getting all these mails about working from home, EG if you have a computer and internet. You can work on entering data or filling in online surveys etc, I don’t need huge salary so this would suit me. I tried some of the sites, but they ask for like 50$ registration. I assume these are scams, are there any genuine sites? Most grateful for your input.

Most of the stuff that is advertised on various work from home web sites is either a scam or rubbish. You could take a look at rentacoder.com it is a site for freelance IT people, most of the work is technical but there are some data entry jobs and some writing work. You basically bid for work.

Depending on how good your English is you look at article writing web sites as well as creating your own blog and gaining money from advertising, their is load of information on blog writing for money on the internet, it is very slow but can be worthwhile.

Other than that there are things like currency trading which can be done easily from home, it can be risky but if you have time to read and educate yourself you can reduce the risk. Again there are many forex trading web site just be careful to do your homework and it can be very rewarding.