Small Truckload To Phuket From Pattaya

bunta71

We are moving down to Phuket next month and require the esteemed services of a song theaw sized truck with an enclosed bed on the back. Takes about one and a half days travel each way. Anyone know a local character willing to make a little money doing this without the robbery involved?? Thanks in advance:unsure::unsure:

you want a baht bus with a bed on the back of it??? blink.gif

Looking for a pickup truck, same size as a baht bus, without the seats and enclosed to keep the rain out. Not brain surgery. All baht buses have a bed behind the cab.

If no-one can provide a direct contact, try some furniture stores. The kind that sell do it yourself, assembled stuff. I've had results from a couple of them before. My route, Nonthaburi to Surat Thani and back 6-7000 each way, not too much difference in distance to your route. I found these kind of stores in both places to do it.

Edited by flexxx

If no-one can provide a direct contact, try some furniture stores. The kind that sell do it yourself, assembled stuff. I've had results from a couple of them before. My route, Nonthaburi to Surat Thani and back 6-7000 each way, not too much difference in distance to your route. I found these kind of stores in both places to do it.

There is an idea I had not known of. Thanks and will check that out. And for GotLost, check your PM's and give me a call if you would...