Message For Tiz Me

countryjoy

Hey Tiz Me......do you know what copyrights are???? You lifted my pillow pictures off of my web site WITHOUT my permission. This is against the law. You do not have permission to use them in any manner what so ever. You may think this is cute, but I don't. Take them down immediately.

It's a very small world out there now and I know how to get around on the internet. I also know how to hack your computer from here too, so unless you want some serious damage done, get those pictures down now, do not come back onto my site and do not take other peoples pictures without their permission.

I run stats and know who you are, your IP address and numerous other tidbits. I also know some great mafia guys. Know what they like to do? Shoot out knee caps. You have been warned. I will check back in a few days and if those pictures aren't gone, you are in for serious trouble.

Joy Lomenick/owner of Country Joy Crafts :o

Hey Tiz Me......do you know what copyrights are???? You lifted my pillow pictures off of my web site WITHOUT my permission. This is against the law. You do not have permission to use them in any manner what so ever. You may think this is cute, but I don't. Take them down immediately.

It's a very small world out there now and I know how to get around on the internet. I also know how to hack your computer from here too, so unless you want some serious damage done, get those pictures down now, do not come back onto my site and do not take other peoples pictures without their permission.

I run stats and know who you are, your IP address and numerous other tidbits. I also know some great mafia guys. Know what they like to do? Shoot out knee caps. You have been warned. I will check back in a few days and if those pictures aren't gone, you are in for serious trouble.

first post and might be the last ...

nobody threat no-one here B)

who do you think you are? B)

pretending to be a hacker (dark side) ... and connected to mafia B)

really nothing to do here :D

I wish the moderators are going to kick you out B)

I hope that you won't be able to login back again

pay klay klay si :o

I wish the moderators are going to kick you out :D

I hope that you won't be able to login back again

pay klay klay si :o

The last few days getting a bit rough.

If the moderators are going to kick anybody out, perhaps not so many left.

An old saying: "It needs all kind of animals to fill a zoo".

anyone has the IP of this <deleted>?

could be some fun ... :D

looking for a challenge B)

guess what ... he's no-one!

when you pretend to be, how can you really be? :o

anyway enough of this s### ...

have a lot better to do ...

but joking is nice, isn't it? B)B)

The ten dollar question...

Was it a troll?

Was it really Joy Lomenick/owner of Country Joy Crafts?

I choose door number 1.

Not a troll...

SHE wrote on her portfolio page: "These pictures are not for copying or use in any manner, or I will have to send some big hairy creepy guy, who carries an assault weapon, out after you."

Nice businesswoman! Hey darling, don't you realize all the pictures on your site look terrible!