Weight Problems

So I was hanging around outside my daughters school waiting for her to come out, and being a bit bored started looking around.

I was the only white man there, as always, so started eyeing up the competition.

Loads of Thai guys in their 30s and 40s, all with huge beer guts, couple of youngsters slim with big hair.

This afternoon my wifes gik turned up for a visit, 38 with another huge gut.

He has 5 wives dotted around the country (they all know each other and are happy with their place)

I have to say at 54, I was beating the pants off most of the Thai guys for slim good looks.

Now we white guys tend to get a bad press, old, bald, fat, etc. but I've just noticed the local competition isn't that hot!

All I need now is some crazy spiky hair and I will be pulling big time!

So come on, what do you all think?

Edited by sarahsbloke

I think you are worrying about the wrong things if your wife has a gik !

Everyone has at least 1 gik, at least my wife is honest, he is tubby but sort of pretty in a girly way.

I have several giks, it's just the way things are done out here, sexual exclusivity is an outdated Victorian concept.

• 3 weeks later...

Continue the original thread.

The Thai authorities have already acknowledged the fact the country could face a serious problem in the future.

I believe they do Not want to go down the same road as UK & USA, to mention two of many countries, which experience this as a national health problem these days.

The intro of western so called junk food, has created a diet which previously was not that avalable for the population here.

More and more of the youngest generation here are what one can call obese.

Look at the Philippines and see what happened there.

This will happen very soon here in Thailand as well.

But then again, we are in Thailand, so before we know it, the government just pass a law, and voila, they shut down Burger King, McDonalds, etc.

Of course, they will reopen with other names, bribing the police, in order to keep selling this kind of food.

;)

PS. I have to admire the OP's look at life, regarding the Gik issue. Not many of us guys would accept the wife had someone else.