Rockport Shoes In Bangkok (Any Comparable Brands)

Paterno

I am currently teaching in Thailand and my black Rockports have finally worn out. Is there a place that sells them in Bangkok? Does anyone have any other recommendations for comfortable dress shoes? I spend 6hrs a day on my feet.

Cheers!

I hope you get some replies I need good shoes too. Hard to find. I donot want to hyjack your post but is it ok if I ask if anyone also knows where to get maphesto shoes I believe they are italian made. Lets hope you get some help here I think many of us could use this advice.

Central Department stores... they are there!

I was recently hunting for a descent pair of "Sebago" , so I did a lot of suburbia Malls, but "Sebago" are not available here...

"Rockport" were everywhere

So, I ended up with a pair of "Timberland"...

By the way if someone know where to get a proper pair of Sebago Docksides... please PM

post-61130-095772000 1277377815_thumb.jp

Two items you shouldnt scrimp on, shoes and a mattress as if your not in one your in the other for mostly extended periods of time.

Google "Clarkes shoes" Thailand.

I have bought several pairs of Clarkes from Royal Garden Plaza's Clarkes shop in Pattaya and I have seen Clarkes shoes in Malls in Bangkok, just cant rememebr the name.