Festival In Town

rocky123

Went down to the beach rd anyway and low and behold there was a procession of colorful people fro all over Thailand and stalls selling all sorts of stuff was quite good. Why dont they inform the people, I looked for info everywhere and there was none.

Went down to the beach rd anyway and low and behold there was a procession of colorful people fro all over Thailand and stalls selling all sorts of stuff was quite good. Why dont they inform the people, I looked for info everywhere and there was none.

I see many banners in town but they are in thai. I assume they are for the festival. Also they now have a fairly large stage set up.

Don't know about Beach Road, but the South end of Jomtien was PACKED last night. We could not find an open table at that restaurant with the big crab out front. Unreal. Hardly any farangs, all Thais. Evey restaurant along the beach was packed. I guess all the escapees from Bangkok are coming here for the weekend? Lots of vans...

Don't know about Beach Road, but the South end of Jomtien was PACKED last night. We could not find an open table at that restaurant with the big crab out front. Unreal. Hardly any farangs, all Thais. Evey restaurant along the beach was packed. I guess all the escapees from Bangkok are coming here for the weekend? Lots of vans...

same as every weekend then?

I been there on weekends before. Seemed extra busy to me...but I could be wrong. I will just have to remember not to go there on weekends again as the service was extremely slow and the food was not that great...at least compared to what we normally get there....