Joke Of The Day

A Pattaya lady goes to the doctor; the left side of her face is swollen and quite red.

Doctor: "Wow, what happened dear?"

The woman began, and then went on and on about her husband and all his faults, until she finally admitted: “Doctor, I just don't know what to do. My husband comes home drunk all the time. And, every time, within five minutes he slaps me hard at least once or twice."

Doctor: "Oh, I see. Well, ok, dear. I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of this magical Indian tea and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to bed and falls asleep."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh, bright and nearly reborn.

Woman: "Doctor that was a wonderful brew you gave me! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with the magical tea. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me, not once!"

Doctor: "Ahh, good dear. Now, can you see the great benefit in keeping your mouth shut?"

• 1 month later...

what say about this??

Three blondes are sitting by the side of a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. A Game Warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I`d like to see your fishing licenses.""We don`t have any." replied the first blonde."Well, if your going to fish, you need fishing licenses." said the Game Warden."But officer," replied the second blonde, "we aren`t fishing. We all have magnets at the end of our lines and we`re collecting debris off the bottom of the river."The Game Warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line. "Well, I know of no law against it," said the Game Warden, "take all the debris you want." And with that, the Game Warden left.As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the three blondes started laughing hysterically. "What a dumb Fish Cop," the second blonde said to the other two, "doesn`t he know that there are steelhead in this river?!" is the joke of the day on : http://www.jokes-db.com/jokes/fishing-jokes

Good to see that misogyny is alive and well :(

You never met my first wife! But I don't have a hatred for females (just don't want to ever see the first wife again); therefor I can see the humor in the advice.

Misogyny is a very critical label even for the joke section. Just my thoughts.

Good one Michaelaway :D