Rawai/Chalong Accomodation Advice

stevenhb

:)Greeetings all,

Does anyone know where I can get a room or apartment in the Rawai,Chalong or Nai Harn area for approximately 5000 baht per month?

I had a nice place a while back for this price and it was fully furnished and okay to live in considering the price.

I have looked at some places already and havent found anything decent for that price. I know they are available, just don't have the time to look all over the area.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. :)

for those prices, i don't know of anything in nai harn/rawai...i've lived on this end of the island for the last year and a half and have found nothing under 8000 baht a month. you can check some of the new shophouse developments along sai yuan or check on soi sammakee. a week ago someone was advertising a room in rawai for 6000 baht in the phuket gazette. maybe check there? good luck!

Good luck finding a place that for 5000, there are some around but they tend to be hardly worth it; thai style toilets no furniture etc.

AJ's Bar Bistro on Rawai beach does rooms for about 8000 month includes cable tv, dvd player, aircon, wifi, maid service, though only available from June to October, nice clean room, we stayed there 7 nights for 2500, no kitchen but they are in a Great location good burgers as well.

There are some apartments near Tesco in Chalong for about 6500 but electric and water is extra.....