Leather Seat Cover

Posted this in the Chiang Mai Forum but not getting much response so thought I would post it here too. I am in CM so ref to the requirements is for CM

Ok its time to start repairing my bike after an accident and the first thing I am going to need to do is repair the seat and need some advice on the best place for an excellent job

I have an expensive Chopper so while I know that there are many places that recover Honda Waves and the like I need a place that can do a guess Harley Style seat recovering and I want it to be a very good proffesional job that will be in line with the quality of the bike.

Currently the stock seat had fake leather type material and I would like to get real leather on the replacement I had a quote from a shoe maker who said he could take the old seat cover and make a new seat cover in real leather but could not attach it t the actual seat for some reason so binned that idea.

Any bike riders out there can suggest a place where I can get a choice of materials and a place that will do a good enough job so it will look the part.

Cheers