Practice Makes Perfect

In a small Isaan village a young man sat on his porch looking all worried and sad, when his father approached and asked him what was wrong.

The son replied: Father you know that next week I will be married and I am very worried about the wedding night, you see Father I have no experience with women and I'm afraid to dissapoint my new bride.

The father responded by directing his son to a tree with a hole in it and told him to place his penis into that hole and practice making love.

The son followed his fathers directions.

The wedding ceremony proceeded and on the wedding night as the parents sat in the living room the young couple went to the bedroom and then loud screams and moans were heard from the young couples bedroom - which made the father glow in pride, however they got louder and louder and started to sound frightening-

the parents ran into to the room to see if everything was allright and to their surprise they see their daughter-in-law naked sprawled on the bed and the son holding a broom trying to insert the handle in the poor girls private parts.

The father asked the son what the ###### he was doing?

The son replies: Im just making sure there's no snakes lurking in this hole Dad!!!!