Tesol/celta

Hi Guys

Just a question, I like to do a course for TESOL and CELTA with ECC (Thailand),are they any good? I am Australian, born in Germany (56Y old) speak German fluent, hav been in the Hospitality Industry all my live and a bit tired of it. I have been to Thailand many times and love it (who does't). Is it a good idea?

Money is not the main object but I am not independent wealthy eather. Any input is welcome and much appreciated. PM me anytime

Ray

Hi Guys

Just a question, I like to do a course for  TESOL and CELTA with ECC (Thailand),are they any good? I am Australian, born in Germany (56Y old) speak German fluent, hav been in the Hospitality Industry all my live and a bit tired of it. I have been to Thailand many times and love it (who does't). Is it a good idea?

Money is not the main object but I am not independent wealthy eather. Any input is welcome and much appreciated. PM me anytime

Ray

I like kids to, of course

Well if you want to teach kids you make want to re-think the CELTA as they don't teach you to teach kids.

Although to be honest (and no flame intended) I don't think they'd accept you for the CELTA as your English needs some work. They're quite strict about that.

Good luck though.