Film Production Professional Sought

We're going to be looking for an honest-to-god film/television/commerical production professional. The job will be open to Thai's and ex-pats alike as we have the work permits to allow it.

It might be a nice chance for someone who actually knows what they are doing, but trust me, if you don't, I'll know in about a minute, so unless you're the real deal, you should save yourself the trouble. The pay? The pay will start where most pay starts in Thailand, low, until we know where a) the business is headed and :o if you are a good fit for the company. After probation, minimum pay for foreigner, plus 5% of production fees we receive on jobs on a scale that advances higher over 3 million baht per job to 7.5%. Above 5 million baht, the fee is 10%.

We will be running background checks on all applicants, so be warned in advance. All references will be checked as well. Anyone applying should be prepared to provide references that can be contacted.

English is absolutely essential. Knowledge of film terms, how to quote, what goes where, when and why. Being able to interface with advertising agencies; their creative directors and producers is a must.

I really do want to offer this opportunity to a local ex-pat if someone is qualified, as I know what it was like for me starting out, but there are no favors to be offered here. Good part though, we could care less about college degrees, so no trips to Khao San Road are required.

Anyone interested please email resume to:

[email protected]