Quick Question About A Retirement Visa

Hello, I am retired from the US Air Force and am wondering if I could qualify for the retiree visa, though I am only 46 years old? I have full documentation of my retirement and my pension meets the financial requirements. Thank you for your assistance.

And now the good news. How do you feel about studying Thai for a few hours a week? A good investment in time and money if you are planning on retiring here at 50. In that case, you can move to Thailand now and if you play it right stretch your ED (education) visa out until you turn 50. By then you should speak Thai OK and can convert to a retirement extension.

And now the good news. How do you feel about studying Thai for a few hours a week? A good investment in time and money if you are planning on retiring here at 50. In that case, you can move to Thailand now and if you play it right stretch your ED (education) visa out until you turn 50. By then you should speak Thai OK and can convert to a retirement extension.

Thanks for the assist. Guess it's what I'll need to do then.

Hello, I am retired from the US Air Force and am wondering if I could qualify for the retiree visa, though I am only 46 years old? I have full documentation of my retirement and my pension meets the financial requirements. Thank you for your assistance.

You could also marry a Thai woman and live here on a marriage visa, with less financial requirements. I would go with the Ed. visa first.

You could also marry a Thai woman and live here on a marriage visa, with less financial requirements. I would go with the Ed. visa first.

Cheaper not to keep her ...