2000 Posts - Not A Banning In Sight !

Tornado

They said Id never make it :D

Even after "my brother" hijacked my nick and made some stupid posts, even after my drunken posts, even after dualling with Boon Mee - Im still here :D

I would like this opportunity to thank DR PP, George and the other "swell" moderators here, for having the foresight to realise I am a god send to this forum :o

I wonder if I could have my old nick back now? and my other post count to be added on to this one?

Thank You......... thank you very much (said in the voice of Elvis)

:D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said Id never make it  :D

Even after "my brother" hijacked my nick and made some stupid posts, even after my drunken posts, even after dualling with Boon Mee - Im still here  :D

I would like this opportunity to thank DR PP, George and the other "swell" moderators here, for having the foresight to realise I am a god send to this forum  :o

I wonder if I could have my old nick back now? and my other post count to be added on to this one?

Thank You......... thank you very much (said in the voice of Elvis)

:D

Must be those 'little blue pills', Gent.

Congratulations anyhow - never thought we'd see it! :D

Edited by Boon Mee

Congratulations Torny. :D

What was your old nick BTW?

And how many posts did you make before you got banned? :o

The Gentleman, joined November 15? 2003, post count about 1100.

How about this idea mods - if you dont want to give me my nick back, how about changing my date that I joined ? seems a fair negotiation :D

How about this idea mods - if you dont want to give me my nick back, how about changing my date that I joined ? seems a fair negotiation :D

Do you really want your nick back now... everyone knows you as Tornado now... :D

totster :D

Torny is his first nick as we do not allow multiple nicks on thaivisa.com :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=5980

And all this time Torny has sent me 500 a week for immunity. I told George it was 100   :D

:D cheers Doc! :D

what do reckon about my request? :D:D

I'll get George to look Torny. Torny is a much nicer person than that other bugger was though :D

I agree Doc, The Gentleman was not nice on many occasions, but with 3 people using the nick, it made him unstable. Truth actually mate.

If I could have his joined by date and maybe even his post count + mine, I would be able to send you 1000 per week :o , no need to tell George though :D

And all this time Torny has sent me 500 a week for immunity. I told George it was 100   :D

I'll get George to look Torny. Torny is a much nicer person than that other bugger was though :D

I agree Doc, The Gentleman was not nice on many occasions, but with 3 people using the nick, it made him unstable. Truth actually mate.

If I could have his joined by date and maybe even his post count + mine, I would be able to send you 1000 per week :o , no need to tell George though :D

On your knees! :D

That'd be cash money wouldn't it ? :D

get on yours boff.gif

That'd be cash money wouldn't it ? :D

Cash is King Doc! Bin 389 as well, for an outcome in the next 12 hours. :D

How about this idea mods - if you dont want to give me my nick back, how about changing my date that I joined ? seems a fair negotiation  :o

Why is that important to you? Unless I have been kept in the dark about more things, with the numbers you have now you are entitled to everything available in this forum so why the need to boost them up more? Is it to appear more impressive to the newbies? :D:D

How about this idea mods - if you dont want to give me my nick back, how about changing my date that I joined ? seems a fair negotiation  :D

Why is that important to you? Unless I have been kept in the dark about more things, with the numbers you have now you are entitled to everything available in this forum so why the need to boost them up more? Is it to appear more impressive to the newbies? :D:D

I just wanna get back into "the 2003 club", where I Belong :o

get on yours boff.gif

Does this pic give you an idea of your chances? :D

pork-on-the-wing.jpg

the following is one of the gentleman's first posts on tv in the farang girls forum.

Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a minute. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are usually very informative.

Being the gentleman I am, I would like to wish all you beautiful Ladies a very Merry Christmas!>>>>>>>>> and a happy new year!

what happened? if I remember correctly he was the first member to have ever been banned on thaivisa :D:D:o

Glad Torny is a little better behaved as it is good to have him around.