Way To Go Mangotogo

congrats :thumbsup::clap2: on mangotogo's bitch taking international champion in sight hounds... (stole his comment from the saluki thread; too modest to post his own thread)...

waiting to see whippet with rosettes/cup....

so post us a pic...

bina

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this was random. I decided to join this forum because of how active and informative it is. I also have a whippet and it is also named Mango. Small world! We'll be in Bangkok on the 5th - Mattie & Mango

Mangotango, congratulations!

We went to the dog show last month at Muang Thong Thani and looked around for you, but maybe you didn't make it that day or were there as it was a zoo (lots of people). We brought our golden along just for fun (not to show) and she came close to knocking over the green barrier around the show area. At least she acted the same around all those people as she does at home.

Again, all the best.

Wow, this was random. I decided to join this forum because of how active and informative it is. I also have a whippet and it is also named Mango. Small world! We'll be in Bangkok on the 5th - Mattie & Mango

Hi Mattie and Mango,

Would be nice to meet, hard to find dogs that mine can play with. Coffee in Thonglor or see you at the next dog show: bit out of the way at the Southern Bus Terminal: SC Plaza. Aug 7-8.

Regards,

Mike

We went to the dog show last month at Muang Thong Thani and looked around for you, but maybe you didn't make it that day or were there as it was a zoo (lots of people). We brought our golden along just for fun (not to show) and she came close to knocking over the green barrier around the show area. At least she acted the same around all those people as she does at home.

Again, all the best.

Sorry t have missed you, Impact is always a very big show. Another one for a good family outing is The Rose garden show in December: nice park to walk around and loads of activities and different pets to see. My favorite one....fresh air by the river! Hope to see you there.

Mike

Hi Mattie and Mango,

Would be nice to meet, hard to find dogs that mine can play with. Coffee in Thonglor or see you at the next dog show: bit out of the way at the Southern Bus Terminal: SC Plaza. Aug 7-8.

Regards,

Mike

Coffee would be great! Mango's super shy, but he seems to like running with other whippets. He's not into greyhounds so much, but I think he's intimidated by their size! We'll be heading to Vientiane and Nongkhai first for business and to visit family and friends. It certainly would be awesome to visit a dog show! Even cooler if Mango can be an audience member. :)

Hi Mattie and Mango,

Regards,

Mike

Coffee would be great! Mango's super shy, but he seems to like running with other whippets. He's not into greyhounds so much, but I think he's intimidated by their size! We'll be heading to Vientiane and Nongkhai first for business and to visit family and friends. It certainly would be awesome to visit a dog show! Even cooler if Mango can be an audience member. :)

A lot of people come with their dogs just to watch also. Mango does not need to be entered in the show to watch. Usually goes from 12 to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday. Quite noisy and lots of people watching as it is in a shopping center above a bus terminal. Don't you have ot cross the border to go to Vientiane? Any implications for Mango?

Anyway Sissy the whippet is not pushy or aggressive: gets along with everyone....knows how to get out of the way with street dogs. plays with a few street cats and another small stray dog that i feed twice daily.

• 2 weeks later...

Again, all the best.

Sorry t have missed you, Impact is always a very big show. Another one for a good family outing is The Rose garden show in December: nice park to walk around and loads of activities and different pets to see. My favorite one....fresh air by the river! Hope to see you there.

Mike

Thanks for the heads up on this one. If we go I will call you first.

Best regards.