Bell Travel Service

ricklev

I live in Bangkok and have been thinking the best way of getting to Pattya during the week would be to take the train to the airport and then the Bell Travel Service bus.

I always buy two seets when I take the bus from Ekamai to avoid the possibility of an unpleasant seat mate.

Anybody know if the Bell buses are full these days? Should I book and pay for two seats or are they running empty anyway and it would be a waste of 200 baht?

Thanks!

I'm confused. Are you asking about the best way or the cheapest way?

Surely the best way is just to go by taxi, especially since you seem to be a bit particular regarding fellow passengers.

Last time I took the Bell bus from the airport there was no one sitting next to me, it was a fast and comfortable journey, but the best way from BKK to Pattaya would be the regular bus from Ekkami.

Thanks for the responses, even from the confused one :)

For those who haven't tried it during its free trial run, the train to the airport is fantastic and the exit to the terminal is located 10 meters from the Bell Travel Service pickup spot.

Thanks for the responses, even from the confused one :)

For those who haven't tried it during its free trial run, the train to the airport is fantastic and the exit to the terminal is located 10 meters from the Bell Travel Service pickup spot.

it is free seating so just put a small bag next to you to deter fellow passengers from sitting next to you... i came down few days ago and it was packed... unfortunately seems to attract groups of Indian males who babble noisily in their irritating dialect all through the journey :angry: