Ufc 116

BigBadSeattleLad

I have been looking too. They are showing it on the satellite channel ShowSports 4. I have called a few sports bars but so far no dice. Some that will show it tape delayed but this fight is too big to mess with that. I might stream it on the internet live but I don't know if this place has the bandwidth for it.

Well, I found one that will be showing it tape delayed at 2200. It is the Sports Corner on Suk Soi 20. It is a cool place, watched the Super Bowl there the last 2 years. It would be easy enough to avoid the internet all day and go there and watch it without knowing what happens. I am going to keep looking and make a decision whether to pay the 45 bucks and stream it live or just wait and watch it 12 hours after everyone else knows what happened.

Well, I found one that will be showing it tape delayed at 2200. It is the Sports Corner on Suk Soi 20. It is a cool place, watched the Super Bowl there the last 2 years. It would be easy enough to avoid the internet all day and go there and watch it without knowing what happens. I am going to keep looking and make a decision whether to pay the 45 bucks and stream it live or just wait and watch it 12 hours after everyone else knows what happened.

thanks acranger... i checked righ before your reply then didn't get back til now (dam_n!) wish I'd looked in time to get to Sports Corner...