Dance Clubs

peregrine8

So does anyone know of good places you can go to dance??

Thanks

Just google it, or if you are in the mood, dance naked on Soi 6 ;-)

You'll find many places in the Walking Street area!

Xyte Diso

Hollywood Disco

These are where the Bangkok crowd hang out. They're both on Third Road and have live music as well as the dancing.

Lucifers and Tony's on Walking St. have live music too but are more pick-up places, OK if you go with friends though.

Bamboo bar has live music and a small dancefloor.

Maybe some sensible members can provide information on other locations in other parts of town? Last time I went dancing it was at Kiss in Nahklua and Disco Duck on Klang!

Lucifers and Tony's on Walking St. have live music too but are more pick-up places, OK if you go with friends though.

Why is it not recommended to go there alone? :unsure:

Insomnia is also a good place, but gets crowded late (after 2 am). All depends on your taste of musis. Lucifer Hip Hop (same same for the last 2-3 years), Insomnia more House/Techno. Tony's imho crap.

Mixx at the end of the Walking Street is popular as well!

Why is it not recommended to go there alone? :unsure:

Insomnia is also a good place, but gets crowded late (after 2 am). All depends on your taste of musis. Lucifer Hip Hop (same same for the last 2-3 years), Insomnia more House/Techno. Tony's imho crap.

Mixx at the end of the Walking Street is popular as well!

I am a girl.. Looking for a place that has live bands and where you can dance... No dancing naked in the streets or trying to pick up any bar girls.. Just a place to have a nice time.. I will be there for a weekend dive trip and wanted to also find some evening entertainment.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Thanks

Yep if u dont want any hookers and you want a place that is all Thai go to Differ. If you want hookers go to Insomnia or Hollywood Pattaya. Also if you decide differ when you ask a cap driver Say "Deefa" because they never understand when you say differ

The best dance clubs in town are Insomnia and Mixx...Below insomnia is the i bar...a good place to hang out from 12-2am and then head upstairs to Insomnia from 2am on..great sound system and dj's...Mixx is also good but Insomnia better..they are both on walking st.You will feel very comfortable at both as its a mixed crowd of foreign men and women and thais

The best dance clubs in town are Insomnia and Mixx...Below insomnia is the i bar...a good place to hang out from 12-2am and then head upstairs to Insomnia from 2am on..great sound system and dj's...Mixx is also good but Insomnia better..they are both on walking st.You will feel very comfortable at both as its a mixed crowd of foreign men and women and thais

Unless you are a smoker, Mixx is full of cigarette smoke and (sometimes) rude drunks... (figure out where they come from).

I'd take Insomnia over Mixx. Tony's on Walking Street is geared for the Russian crowd. I wouldn't go to Hollywood-something of the past. For listening, Candyland before Lucifers is good but the live music becomes repetitious if you go there twice in a week.

Unless you are a smoker, Mixx is full of cigarette smoke and (sometimes) rude drunks... (figure out where they come from).

I'd take Insomnia over Mixx. Tony's on Walking Street is geared for the Russian crowd. I wouldn't go to Hollywood-something of the past. For listening, Candyland before Lucifers is good but the live music becomes repetitious if you go there twice in a week.

So Russian crowd still rocks in Pattaya. At least it's noisy and not boring at all B) Insomnia is good for sure, but some new places would be nice to see...

Thanks

Yep if u dont want any hookers and you want a place that is all Thai go to Differ. If you want hookers go to Insomnia or Hollywood Pattaya. Also if you decide differ when you ask a cap driver Say "Deefa" because they never understand when you say differ

I went to differ when it first opened. Full of Thai. My wife didn't like it because a Thai women from Bangkok, asked my wife how much she wanted from her, so she could sleep with me for the night. Man whore i am not......I would of done it for free. :whistling:

My wife likes The Underground. I think thats what it's called. It's at the beginning of Walking street. It has the car on the wall, at the entrance.

It has aircon and the music is not to bad.

Pattayaparent

I thought Xyte Disco had been knocked down?

I've been to MIXX this past month. Lousy music (subjective yes, but nothing current in the dance zone), Clientel were all ugly Farangs with flip flops, No Thais. Never again!

Pattayaparent I thought Xyte Disco had been knocked down?

Not 18 months ago it was not, or did you not see this was and OLD thread/posting??rolleyes.gif

I didn't notice. I posted in the morning and it's very cold here in Belgium. The mind is not to sharp with that combination. :D

I went to differ when it first opened. Full of Thai. My wife didn't like it because a Thai women from Bangkok, asked my wife how much she wanted from her, so she could sleep with me for the night. Man whore i am not......I would of done it for free. :whistling:

Mmmh,that is the kind of club that I like.Is it open today ?:D

For real DANCING with a live band you could try the Moon River pub on Pattaya North ( Thai Garden Resort).

I was at the moon river pub last Christmas day. Nice place but it was like a retirement home dance. I'm not trying to put the place down, it's just i would class it more as a family eating place, rather than a dancing place.

The band were filipino. I'm sure the wife said they were.

my totally unabashed abbreviated review from jan this year so things may have changed

so be warned on both accounts

the disco with a car has no real dance floor to speak of

completely lame design

Lucifers is popular

great location period

but i never last very long in there

better just to hang outside and dance on WS! :o

there is one great open dance floor club next door?

it is the best

escalator going up

might be marine

the music is ok and all kinds of people, nice mix

the other newer upstrais club (enter from downstairs bar)

has a famous name also no real dance floor and lots of frowns, but music good

a bit smoky

mixx or nixxx is the worst full of <deleted>

and thais that act like farang

and then there is

marin two for after hours

many an arab but i dont mind

it attracts the larger thai gals!!!

and

they have this way of dancing

wriggling on the floor

in orgy groups

pedestals to dance on for the not shy

and a wide screen live web cam

works for me

just dont expect SMILES

all of the time

perhaps the most interesting place to go

then when you are spent

as the sun comes up

head over to jp for some refreshments :whistling:

until 11 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time soon to go out and do it all over again as i am sure it has all changed

i loath to post on pat tv

they are a tough bunch

BUT i enjoy writing

if just one person likes this then my job has been done

the rest just please ignore

thanks and enjoy

happy partying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!