Do You Have Lots Of Problems With Bangkok Airways Website

I know we all complain most of the time about the fact that prices are high compared to other airlines, but I don't if its me but I've had so many headaches with their website.

1. Payment processing errors- most of the time ticket gets paid but I get no confirmation, no email and what winds up happening is a double bill for a ticket since I had to rebook then getting a double charge and then I have to call my bank and bangkok airways to tell them about problem and being double charged

2. After a paid booking - ticket cannot be found in the reservation system

3. time out errors meaning after a amount of time the website stops or until able to process booking a ticket, then comes up with a screen tells me to start over

4. Issues with flybonus points, sometimes the website times out, My bonus points are taken and I have to call to get them back and sometimes I wind up getting into a long discussion with their representatives with honestly they have no idea.

5. Bangkok airways did not write into their website proper screen resolutions to work with netbooks, try using flyerbonus on a netbook and it doesn't work. Can't book any tickets

I can easily go on and post more errors bangkok airways gives me me but am I the only one who constantly has headaches with this poorly made website. Keep in mind I've had this happen using internet with TOT, 3BB and windows xp, windows 7, ubuntu, mac osx.

I know making a website and putting in all the different web programming languages in their takes time and effort but I guess they simply can't make a real website. I also made a similiar post back in december and guess what nothings changed. I guess i should never be surprised though this is thailand.