3 Month Limit On Getting My Visa Stamped.

Hi everyone i am very new here and have 1 or 2 questions and hope i am in the right place to get the answers.

My problem is this, i leave for a RTW on the 3rd of august and i want to get my visa for Thailand before i go but i will not get to Thailand for 5 months i have been told that i need to get it stamped no longer than 3 months after issue, i plan to stay for a while maybe 3 months, can someone help and tell me what the deal is?

I am 39 male and british.

Indeed ^^^.

Plenty of Thai consulates will issue a UK passport holder with a Tourist Visa without problems. Where will you be visiting in the month before your arrival in Thailand?

Indeed ^^^.

Plenty of Thai consulates will issue a UK passport holder with a Tourist Visa without problems. Where will you be visiting in the month before your arrival in Thailand?

I will be india or somewhere there abouts, so i dont have to get it from england then?

Get a year multi entry non immigrant 'o' from hull consulate,they are about £100. that will give you 90 days on entry to Thailand, and would allow you entry for one year from date of issue. see here -http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/ I have trouble downloading the pdf files, but you should be ok.

have a great trip

Edited by steve187

If you're planning on visiting Laos while out here you can just fly into Thailand and get the 30 day entry permit upon arrival, and before it expires get to Laos. Before returning to Thailand stop in Vientiane for a 2-month visa.

You can do a similar maneuver with Malaysia as well.

When entering Thailand by land (without a visa) the entry permit is only for 15 days.