Woman Arrested For Masturbating

march

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss leading title.

I thought this one was about masturbating ladies.

Turn out to be of someone giving a helping hand.

Who said the "informant" was a man? Maybe it's all about ladies. And that would explain the vigilant police. Women having sex with women? Ts ts ts

:licklips::P

I ca not believe there are prostitutes in the spa's.:rolleyes:

PS. I always thought what happens in the room is a private matter and not only its called entrapment but not sure how the owner is responsible.

Wonder what else this shop did to upset the bib?

Police arrested Joy, a 20-year-old female masseuse, while she used her hand to masturbate the informant.

I guess he was angry they did not wait 2 minutes...

But what a chock that they raid a 'unlicensed' spa with 6 workers when a few other places around here have 10+ times more girls working and have had it for many many years...but then again, they are owned partly by politicians and police captains most of them... nice places thou'.

Well that is no doubt the point.

Someone 'in power' saw competition and no tea money coming in from it.

The 'compensation' was demanded, refused, and the whole place was raided.

The BIB get a photo op pretending the moral high ground is theirs,

and their puyai boss relevels the playing field.

BiBusiness as usual.

Edited by animatic

One must only conclude that it was a slow news day.

With Noppadon running around, arrests in Cambodia and the such, they obviously needed to fill up a hole in the paper with some real news.

And they wonder why the country's legal system and law enforcement is a laughing stock around the world? This would barely make the local news in the smallest local paper in the rest of the world. When you are perceived as the biggest red light district in the world, one can only wonder whey they actually want to put this in the paper as some kind of achievement.

It serves only to highlight how corrupt the whole system is.

A nice lady in Soi Diana in Pattaya was giving me a massage in the middle of which she asked me "What you like". I replied fish and chips. I am now wondering did she mean something else. Good heavens. :ermm:

This is sending a clear message to all massage parlor owners: "Pay up!"

That the owner was only 23 explains a lot - green behind the ears, but learning fast. You pay to play.

Now the prices mentioned in the article, I am sure they made that up. No way.

The headline is titillating but proves to be entirely misleading as do many headlines in the newspapers & TV.

Sadly, that's the world we live in. All media has turned to tabloid-style reporting to increase views and clicks. That's why I don't watch TV news... the goal is to keep viewers hooked - distributing information and or actual news is secondary.

The headline is titillating but proves to be entirely misleading

I hadn't read that she used her breasts, but

a 20-year-old female

= Woman

Police arrested Joy

= Arrested

used her hand to masturbate

= For Masterbating

apologies if it proved to be anti-climatic after it evidently got a rise out of several people :P

Edited by march

oh come on... this is a common thing. and sometimes it's just the prerogative of the one giving the massage. they went all the way to pakret? there are many here in bangkok! or maybe it's the fact that they are charging 1000-2500B for a handjob. that's ridiculous!

Police raid spa, arrest sex workers

By THE NATION ON SUNDAY

Nonthaburi

Published on July 4, 2010

Police arrested the operator of an illegal spa in Nonthaburi and his female employees on Friday night, who were accused of doing sex work.

Police arrested Joy, a 20-year-old female masseuse, while she used her hand to masturbate the informant.

Police said the spa had been opened illegally. Previously, they were told it offered masturbation as a special service for Bt1,000 up to Bt2,500 a time.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/07/04/national/Police-raid-spa-arrest-sex-workers-30132998.html

Has anyone given Al Gore the address of this spa?

I'm sure they don't save the 'happy ending'.

They deserve to be arrested for the prices they were charging for that particular service. A quarter of that would be too much. :blink:

Good to see informed "members" keeping us "abreast" of "rising" prices ... info may come in handy someti..., uh-hum, keep up the good work :whistling:

MaiThaiMai

:jap: :wai: :jap:

Edited by MaiThaiMai

The headline is titillating but proves to be entirely misleading

I hadn't read that she used her breasts, but

apologies if it proved to be anti-climatic after it evidently got a rise out of several people :P

As if TV really needs another comedian.

. titillating - pleasantly and superficially exciting

exciting - creating or arousing excitement; "an exciting account of her trip"

2. titillating - giving sexual pleasure; sexually arousing

erotic

sexy - marked by or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest; "feeling sexy"; "sexy clothes"; "sexy poses"; "a sexy book"; "sexy jokes"

Stop it.

The poor girls is just trying to make a living.

Possible to put her fatherless children into school, and keep her sick mother fed.

Be ashamed of yourselves.

Rucharee it's not the poor girls getting slagged here,

but the slime that are making so much money off their backs.

AND insitsting that THEY get a cut of ANYONE and EVERYONE in operation there.

I really wish you would read more posts slowly before flying off the handle.

And also not confusie sadly humorous ,stress induced, commnents from mean spirited abusiveness.

One small place does not kow towing to the local system, it gets raided and hung up to dry,

it's not the Spa owner that is the problem. It is the same type of mentality that means

the girls parents don't make enough from their rice harvest and MUST send their daughters out for this.

People actually pay others to shake hands with the unemployed? :lol: Disappointed by the misleading headline. Thought it was going to be more interesting. But I am sure many others would not have bothered to check out the thread if the title had been "prostitute prosecuted for pulling a punters plonk". :lol:

Miss leading title.

I thought this one was about masturbating ladies.

Turn out to be of someone giving a helping hand.

:o Me too.

Wotta jet down... :unsure:

Me three. :(

Did the informant have a happy ending or was he cut short ?

Ouch - blue balls! :o