Apartment In Rawai/Nai Harn?

dollarman

Does anyone know about a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Rawai/Nai Harn for maximum 15k baht a month?

I also need: kitchen, safe, nice bathroom, nice bed, quiet area/good isolation.

Cleaning 1-2 times a week would also be great..

Fully furnished of course.

Edited by dollarman

Steelepulse is right about driving around and having a look.

We were down there looking around last month and there are homes/apartments

for rent/sale everywhere we looked, if you find a place you like you should

be able to negotiate on the rent, if you cant keep on looking you are sure

to find people who will.

That there is a guy looking for a specific place, you have the place for him, and that Thaivisa ends up working for the good of both of you. Thus, TV success story.

no, it didn't, I'm still looking for an apartment in Rawai OR Nai Harn

That there is a guy looking for a specific place, you have the place for him, and that Thaivisa ends up working for the good of both of you. Thus, TV success story.
no, it didn't, I'm still looking for an apartment in Rawai OR Nai Harn
Yeah but the poster was being helpful anyway, and you are not going to find much at your keyboard, so best hop on over to where you want to be, plenty of places for rent. Nothing wrong with Kata, especially if you have an ocean view.

I thought it was a dormitory. I doubt that place is within the budget as it's brand new and from memory the selling price wouldn't yield a very good ROI if a brand new 1 bedroom could be had for 15K/mo.

Come to think of it, there's those(mostly) rundown condos at Rawai Condotel down by Siam commerical bank.

OP I don't remember you specifying you are looking for a short team rental or long term lease. That info would probably help any perspective lessor.

I saw a very nice, brand new 2 bedroom house with aircon, western kitchen, washing machine, internet and small garden and gate in naiharn behind tesco express for 15k. So it is possible to get a nice place for that price here. My house now is 1 bedroom, aircon, and a huge yard for my 2 dogs only 8k a month. Of course, I had one of my thai staff do the scouting before I ever showed my facetongue.gif

On Sai Yuan, walking distance to the beach there are two bedroom homes going for 15k, aircon in bedrooms only, but newer construction. Right before you start heading up the hill to the lagoon on the right hand side, theres a two villas road sign. That soi.

On Sai Yuan, walking distance to the beach there are two bedroom homes going for 15k, aircon in bedrooms only, but newer construction. Right before you start heading up the hill to the lagoon on the right hand side, theres a two villas road sign. That soi.

thanks, i will look into it..

I saw a very nice, brand new 2 bedroom house with aircon, western kitchen, washing machine, internet and small garden and gate in naiharn behind tesco express for 15k. So it is possible to get a nice place for that price here. My house now is 1 bedroom, aircon, and a huge yard for my 2 dogs only 8k a month. Of course, I had one of my thai staff do the scouting before I ever showed my facetongue.gif

I looked behind tesco express, I could not find anything similar to what you describe here. They had some bungalows behind there but, they told me that they were alll rented out for 2 months.

I look all over the area, but i could not find this. You are talking about close to Nai Harn beach right?

Rawai Seaview Condominiums on Viset. From Chalong circle head toward Rawai Beach, on your righthandside about 100 meters before the Sai Yuan signal.

I don't know what they charge.

They are selling those units for THB 4.5M - 6.5M, so I would assume that they charge 20k++ a month;)

I look all over the area, but i could not find this. You are talking about close to Nai Harn beach right?

yes, easiest way, if you are at naiharn lagoon, take a right on soi naya (left would go to beach) go over the hill and on your left hand side you'll see a sign for two villas, turn left towards two villas, there is around 12 homes there.

yes, easiest way, if you are at naiharn lagoon, take a right on soi naya (left would go to beach) go over the hill and on your left hand side you'll see a sign for two villas, turn left towards two villas, there is around 12 homes there.

Thanks for the direction. I will have to take a look at these houses for sure.

Rawai Seaview Condominiums on Viset. From Chalong circle head toward Rawai Beach, on your righthandside about 100 meters before the Sai Yuan signal.

I don't know what they charge.

They are selling those units for THB 4.5M - 6.5M, so I would assume that they charge 20k++ a month;)

When construction started in late 2006 cheapest apartment there was 4.8 million, 2nd floor and sandwiched between 2 other units. (read: worse unit)

The cheapest unit for rent currently goes for 30k and that is unfurnished.

Certain expat owns 4-5 units over there and rents them even at weekly basis (in high season of course) for 30k per week.

Edited by CroBiker