Get Well Soon Thaipauly

bkkmadness

I am overwhelmed by the support and good wishes that have been expressed on this thread, never thought of myself as POPULAR, and never went out of my way to try to be so.

Still, its nice to know that so many of you think enough of me to post.

Well I am home now, I cant sit at the computer for long as I have a blinding headache and a weighlifters belt type of thing that reall cuts into me, it supports the spot where they went in.

I had a herniated disc removed from my spine. (I have it in a jar?) The operation according to the Doctor who performed it said it went well, but as the pain is so excrutiating its difficult to tell. I have 9 stitches (apparantly) up my spine.

Coming round after the op was the worst pain I have ever experieced and I cannot imagine anything worse could befall anyone. I was trussed up like a chicken witha a Kafata stuck down my d#ck and a Nappy on, which I had to keep on till Friday.

Once I started my rehab, walking again, I started (and still have extreme headaches, just cant shift them, nothing can unless I lie vertical.) I am very concerned that some spinal fluid has leaked (it has been known) but I summoned my Doctor from his bed this morning to assure me this was not the case, he said it was NORMAL, (dont know if I beleive him)but time will tell.

The nurses were brilliant, but so embarrassing when I'm writhing around with a Nappy full of s#it totally naked and four of them trying to clean up this "chicken lookalike" with a long line of p#ss coming out of a tube in his d#ck.

Difficult to look them in the eye after that, but I must say and say again they were fantastic to me. and some of them were FIT!!!!

My missus slept on the floor every night so she was always there when I needed to have my pethadine shot, bless her.

Anyway I am home now and its good to be here, back in familiar surroundings.

Sorry if it all sounds a bit gorry but at least you know. I have a feeling in my gut that it will be OK, and I strongly beleive in the power of positive thinking, and all of you who were rooting for me, well what can I say, thanks a million guys, I wont be around that much for a couple of weeks until my headaches clear up, but will check on you all from time to time, maybee as a lurker

Cheers

Thai Pauly :o

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am overwhelmed by the support and good wishes that have been expressed on this thread, never thought of myself as POPULAR, and never went out of my way to try to be so.

Cheers

Thai Pauly :o

Bloody great to hear from you.

The headaches are a quite normal reaction to narcoses (if that's the right word).

Take it easy now (psychologically) under your rehab.

Look forward to sharing a beer with you when we visit in November 2006.

Get fit soon,

TM

Unquote

Good to see ya back online matey, just one thing though you aint that popular we were just have a dry patch and couldnt think of anything better to write about :o:D

No seriously nice to see ya back :D

So a good result then ThaiPauly, good luck with the recovery hope it all goes well for you.

The nurses were brilliant, but so embarrassing when I'm writhing around with a Nappy full of s#it totally naked and four of them trying to clean up this "chicken lookalike" with a long line of p#ss coming out of a tube in his d#ck.

Difficult to look them in the eye after that, but I must say and say again they were fantastic to me. and some of them were FIT!!!!

I had a similar experience on my first trip to Thailand, after a wild time with some farang bird and far too much boozing and bad living in Chiang Mai and a painful trip through Laos I eventually ended up in Bangkok General having an operation in the place where a man fears an operation the most, it was not an STD but some absess/fluid build up developed causing me some serious pain. :D

I did have a good pic of it but I think I lost it when I got back to the UK, I have a scary feeling that my mum found it actually coz I was staying there at the time. :D

Anyway in recovery and I've got a kafatar shoved up me japs eye, and my magic love wand wrapped in bloody banadages and everyday the doctors used to bring in a fresh group of young student nurses to have a look at the farang patients injury, so everyday my covers were pulled down and I had this group of fit young Thai nurses look at my bloody mummified penis complete with a p.iss filled kafatar tube. :D

I started to get used to it though as my level of shame had sunk about as low as it could, and one day a couple of these student nurses walked in so I just pulled down my covers whipped out my bandaged nob and smiled. :D

There eyes opened wide in shock and they turned there heads away, half giggling and half in panic saying "No! No! Not see today!", turns out they only came in to take my temperature. :D

Fantastic hospital though, cant believe the insurance didn't cover all the extra chicken and mayo sandwiches that I stashed in the cupboard for nighttime snacks. UBC as well, it was better than any guesthouse that I had stayed in and when they told me I was ok to leave I managed to wrangle a couple more extra days of room service, movies and air conditioned accomodation. :D

I did use the image of the thai nurses the as soon as the bandages wre off to check everything was still in full working order. :o

For anyone that may be reading this that may be interested, it was and still is thank you very much. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

I had a herniated disc removed from my spine

[unquote]

well, that's what the doctor told you, but the hospital you stayed in specializes in sex-change operations :o That catheta in your d*ick is not in it at all! Its in your p*ssy!! And the pain in your back is because your chest is tight after fitting that 38E bust....

Seriously, hope you get better soon! I must stop drinking so many gin & tonics :D

Simon

. I was trussed up like a chicken witha a Kafata stuck down my d#ck and a Nappy on, which I had to keep on till Friday.

Thai Pauly :D

:D:o

Welcome Back Don Paul.

I'm very glad to hear that all went well.

All the best, my new friend.

Kayo. :D

TP, now what you mean about that headache. Had a milogram done a few years back and the die went to my brain. Wanted to kill the doctor and he wouldn't show in my room for the first 3 days. I still have the blown disk in my spine and am trying hard to stay away from the op. They just tell me to let them know when I start feeling tingling in my legs. You betcha but I keep the fingers crossed.

It'll work out and we'll all be glad when you do get back up to full swing.

All the best,

Kringle

Geez Paully, I thougt you'd gone a bit quiet, I didn't know you were crook until today.

Get well and get the keyboard oiled........

Your lucky to have your wife helping you, all I had was 2 beautiful hookers to bathe me and take care of me after my op...... :o

When do you think you'll be tap dancing again? :D

Tp,

Welcome to the back surgery club!!!

I had 2 discs removed. THey then took bone from my ass (is that where it went?) and fused the 3 vetebrae. They then put 6 pedicule screws in me (still there). When I woke after my op, the pain was searing and I thought I had made the hugest mistake. But, all's well now for me - about 10 years under the bridge.

I know exactly how you feel. It feels like someone took a knife and sliced all your muscles in the lower back, yea?? It takes time to regain the muscles you need. That ridiculous girdle you have to wear - very sexy, hunh??

I used to have problems with back pain after the op; but, good news, the best thing for that is playing golf and bonking more and more. (After you've recovered for sufficient period - sex or golf right now could be very bad for you) That's the muscles you need to work to recover best after things heal up - say 3-6 months.

Good luck

I used to have problems with back pain after the op; but,  good news, the best thing for that is playing golf and bonking more and more.  (After you've recovered for sufficient period - sex or golf right now could be very bad for you)  That's the muscles you need to work to recover best after things heal up - say 3-6 months.

You mean to say that his best bet at successful recuperation is 3-6 months of continuous sex and golf?

:o

Im misunderstood.

3-6 months with that girdle, doing the exercises your doctor tells you. No golf please. If sex is possible, take care.

But after you have the girdle off and have built up some strength, gold and sex are the BEST exercise for the lower back.

ABSOULUTELY. I have verified with other back problem patients.

Im misunderstood.

3-6 months with that girdle, doing the exercises your doctor tells you.  No golf please.  If sex is possible, take care.

But after you have the girdle off and have built up some strength, gold and sex are the BEST exercise for the lower back. 

ABSOULUTELY.  I have verified with other back problem patients.

You mean to say that his best bet at successful recuperation is 3-6 months of absolute abstinence from sex and golf? :o

Im misunderstood.

3-6 months with that girdle, doing the exercises your doctor tells you.  No golf please.  If sex is possible, take care.

ABSOULUTELY.   I have verified with other back problem patients.

You mean to say that his best bet at successful recuperation is 3-6 months of absolute abstinence from sex and golf? :o

Is helping oneself considered kosher during this sad time :D

I have just recieved a PM from ThaiPauli.

He is in considerable pain and feeling quite down.

He said I could post the PM on the forum, however I wrote him that perhaps the best way was to ask for members to PM me, and then I'll forward his note.

He really needs all our best wishes (and a couple of Changs and a BG or two).

(I'll be away from my computer for a couple of hours)