Music Video

roger1999

Continuity issue with the ladder in the background. :)

But looks really good. :)

If you want a location that doesn't scream Thailand then you need to go higher up mountains. Pine trees and foggy air will work well. (Depending on weather) Doi Tung / Mae Fa Luang perhaps, as that building doesn't scream Thailand either. Or some resorts, perhaps Doi Angkhang or just Mae Kampong.

Then again we may be overlooking the elephant in the room: The sulky girl kind of screams Thailand. Suggest you rent a hot Farang chick. :D

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Is that the official Kean video?

No, you will find the official Keane video (two of them) on youtube. I wanted to try my hand at making a music video and I choose that song. The whole process was a bit difficult, but I learned a lot, and hope to do better next time.

PowderFinger video was filmed last Loi Kratong, the majority of which was on the ping river by kad luang market, local streets or lanna hospital football fields. Took best part of 2 days to shoot, very late nites with lots of volunteers. Khom Loy and lighting effects used were provided by myself and team, except random festival footage obviously. Shame the band called it quits soon after.

Yeah it was cool, I saw them filming the part on the bridge as I walked past. But I didn't realise it was powder finger until I heard about the new album later.

Pretty good song as well to go with a great film clip

Another Chiang Mai music video story ... a while back I had to quickly run up to our local shops to get some milk or something ... ruam meechok markets/rim ping supermarket. Parked the car and saw some flashing lights so went to check it out. It was the group Carabao doing a video & playing quite a few different songs. Only a few people around so ran home and got the Mrs & little CMB and came back and watched the show. Hot ladies on stage too :whistling: not that I noticed