Tourist Visa To The Uk

After using this forum/ website for the last few months just has a guest , i thought it was about time i made myself a member so that i could share with everyone the good news that i recieved last week """<BR>After spending 3 weeks in pattaya with my girlfriend in january, i decided i wanted to get her a visa to come & stay with me in the uk, it seamed only fair to the both of us to go for a tourist. I researched the subject via the internet & found some very usefull info on this forum, after a few months i thought that i knew all that was needed, but my girlfriend a couple of years ago had 2 visa applications turned down""[ nothing wrong on her side, just incorect or not enough documents& she did use a so called visa agent """]. So this time the application had to be right"" so the more that i read, one mans name & one company name kept on popping up, with honest answers to members questions & usefull tips, the man & the company that i am talking about is Paul at Thai Visa Express. I looked at the Thai Visa Express website several times and decided that on my return to thailand in june i would take my girlfriend to see him and get things moving"".<BR>We both found Paul to be very easy going & easy to talk to, after telling paul our relationship story, he had a look through my documents & asked a few questions , his assistant Ying looked through my girlfriends stuff, then Paul said I Can Get You A Visa""""" and you go and enjoy your holiday""<BR>Paul took care of everything, from filling in the form to getting our file together, we went to the office on my last day in pattaya to drop off the last of the pictures & have a look at our file and i went home the next day very confident of our application. The day after Ying took my girlfriend to present our application. From walking into the Thai Visa Express office on june 3rd to actually getting the visa just 27 days"""" and well i now have a very happy thai girlfriend""""".<BR>My advice to anyone wanting to do the visa for a loved one is;; take it to someone who knows what he is doing & has a proven track record """" . You will save yourself & partner the head ache, heart ache, stress , hastle & worry, and you too will have a very happy thai girlfriend just like me """"""".

I have always thought Paul at TVE to be an honest broker and he is the first give advice and to say that an agent is not really required for straight forward applications like the one you describe, especially when you have researched everything on this forum, of course TVE is a business and they are not going to turn down work. As "Thonkorn" has said applying for a tourist visa is really quite simple, it's really a case of reading the rules and convincing the ECO that it's a genuine application and the requirements of the visa will be complied with.

Anyway, really happy for you both hope your girlfriend has a good holiday.