Thai Visa Get Togethers

bangkok-bob

B)B):o

What about in BKK Soi 4 Nana at the Bus Stop :D

Or

In Kan at the Jolly Frog and then at the Sound & Light Show (see my the thread on that one) B)

And all the family most welcome. B)

Beats all the noisy bars any day, me think

B)

I don't know anybody in the LOS...well except for my wife, but that opens up another can of worms doesn't it?

I'd love to make some casual friends.

So I'd rock up if a few were to meet somewhere around Chon-Buri, Pattaya.

Family setting ofcourse :o

Oh and I won't be there until January,

Oh and my wife will have only just had our baby...

oh forget it...

B)B):D

I met some Thai Visa bods, just by PM'ing them had a great time with members from Phrae, Udon, Bkk and Phitsanlok. (Mind you I did do a 3-week drive about) I just arranged to be at a certain place at a given time ( NOT ANY THAI TIME ) had a few beers, even stayed with some of them. Some of these expat’s really enjoy a new face on the block, and any reason to get that Beer Chang flowing. :o

But it now seems not too many members fill their location in, or they deleted it when the Thai Visa / Apec / Immigration got strict the other month. (Maybe something to do with some of the postings!!!!!!!)

But a meet up for a beer, in sociable settings would be great, but I feel hard to organise. :D

Who want’s to take the lead and try to make it happen ?

Kwiz - like your idea about

Have to impose a Ban on following Subjects..

Bush and Iraq War, Bar Girls, Thai People…

But it now seems not too many members fill their location in, or they deleted it when the Thai Visa / Apec / Immigration got strict the other month.

Why doesn't each member who is interested confirm their interest and their location and then it may be feasible to arrange a number of suitable alcohol outlets is various parts of the Kingdom.

I, for one, am interested and I live approximately 3 km to the east of Surin.

I have a feeling this thread will go nowhere as people will all say "what a great idea" and "let's meet at .....".

Anyway, sign me up. :D I could use a night out and a break from family life. I promise not to break out photos of my child and tell amusing stories that only parents can relate. B)B)

So, if anyone gets something going on a Friday in Bangkok PM me.

B)

Like the idea of no politics, sheep jokes, etc. :o

Early Jan Meet somewhere would be good.

Works for me too, but I am just a little newbie with an advanced member tag so don't wait for me.

But if something was to happen on a very unorganised regular basis I would be more than happy to join in.

:o