Western Digital External Hd

MisterMan

You can try Cyber Earth (downstairs Big C), but Banana IT had the best price when I got my 1.5 TB about 2 months ago.

I think I paid around 4,000B.

I wouldn't mess around with 500 GB anymore. Go for one that you won't fill up for a few years.

You can try Cyber Earth (downstairs Big C), but Banana IT had the best price when I got my 1.5 TB about 2 months ago.

I think I paid around 4,000B.

I wouldn't mess around with 500 GB anymore. Go for one that you won't fill up for a few years.

Good point. What brand did you buy? Did you shop around? I also want the one that wont crash in a couple years.

Banana IT is over priced.

Not only over priced. They also got no clue about what they are selling. Try to get some details about any of the routers they are selling, you are pouring dust in the desert. If you are looking for reasonable hardware for a reasonable price, don't look further than Big C ground floor.

I also want the one that wont crash in a couple years.

Go for Samsung harddrives. Running quiet and cool, they are made to last. And the speed is quite impressive, too. I am very happy with my collection of 1 TB drives from Samsung (and yes - they are filling up {by backups etc}).

Western Digital is the only HD I ever had that crashed and burned. Seagate and Maxtor are better. I never had a Samsung HD, but I have many of their products and are very good. And I agree with down stairs at Big C.