Motorcycle Lift

wildoates

Quick question about the ramp, is it long enough for a 4x4 Hilux?

I would have thought so. Just a steeper angle. I will take measurements tomorrow. Ok

Taninthai. If you need anymore pictures let me know asap. Ok

sent from my Wellcom A90+

• 1 year later...

I would have thought so. Just a steeper angle. I will take measurements tomorrow. Ok

I know that this is an old thread.... but I am looking to buy a ramp like that. Can you please provide the name/location or contact info of the shop? Or even better... if by any chance, that ramp is still available, I'll buy it. I'm located in BKK.

I know that this is an old thread.... but I am looking to buy a ramp like that. Can you please provide the name/location or contact info of the shop? Or even better... if by any chance, that ramp is still available, I'll buy it. I'm located in BKK.

3590 baht at Real Motosports:

179139_459483774135258_1600616483_n.jpg

http://www.realmotosports.com/index.php

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Hi all. Same as the others! I know the thread is old, but looking for a motorcycle ramp just like thaicbr. Does anybody have the contact details for the Thai guy that made it? Anybody got one for sale. i have a single long mitsu l200 truck.

• 5 months later...

Seems he doesn't do them anymore .. same old story, he developed his ramp over a year. 3-4 different styles until he was happy. Then got a welding company to make them for him.. a customer got one and copied it sold it cheaper!!

I think they both stopped. 1st guy cos he was pissed off and 2nd guy cos he wasn't making much profit.. dumb isn't it!!